The AK Forum

Climate and it's change!

Thread: Climate and it's change!

Tags: None

wingnut308 said:
    Ha, I’ve probably seen that chemtrails switch pic 100 times and I just noticed both positions say ‘on’

2. BobtheButcher said:
    I believe the climate is changing, but the impact of human activities on the climate is where I have doubts. Plus the consequences of said climate change are way overblown by the hysterical media.

Every time a volcano erupts, exponentially more CO2 is released into the atmosphere than in all of human history. Methane is a greenhouse gas, and cows produce a lot of it, but only a few thousand years ago all of the world's grasslands were home to billions of large mammels of various species, all of whom would have produced methane as a byproduct. We've only been able to actually observe the global climate in any meaningful way for 100 years or so. To claim that minor year to year fluctuations are signs of impending climate doom is not just being hysterical, its downright unscientific.

We have very little information about the climate prior to 1900 other than very vague descriptions that are written in history books. We would have to have complete, or at least mostly complete, temperature readings and glacier measurements from prior to the 1800s to have a comparison to today. Climate change doom speakers are essentially asking us to believe that there is a clear difference from the before/after of the industrial age, but they have very little data from the "before" section.

AKBLUE said:
    There is a a good bit more science and testing methodology than you are detailing. Polar ice cores, ocean sedinent cores, surface earth cores in undisturbed areas. These are a few.
    A climatic scientist would know many more testing criteria I assume.

I agree that human causation vs naturally occuring phenomena is largely unknown.

Human interference effects on the earth are real. The US "Dust Bowl" denuded the topsoil from 35 million acres of crop land and affected another 75 million acres.
    Displacing over 300 million tons of soil.
    Deforestation in other areas, decreased rainfall in the rain forests etc.
    Again., it may or may not effect climate but certainly changes the conditions of the planet in real ways and weather on a localized scale.
    Last edited by AKBLUE; 04-24-2019 at 05:42 AM.

iceman47 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut308 View Post
    Ha, I’ve probably seen that chemtrails switch pic 100 times and I just noticed both positions say ‘on’
    But, (if that is true) both positions are plausible, center being off, it's possible, but it's one of them who knows things.

Anyway, here is some good, or about as good as it can get evidence/proof, of the claim; https://archive.org/details/weatificat00unit Government and Military Operations
    Last edited by iceman47; 04-24-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Walleye said:
    Any discussion of climate change has to include China, India, and much of Asia actually doing something, not some "per capita" bullshit excuse they usually give. Until they start getting serious about it, any proposed solutions or methods that the outside world implements will be like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Also, chem trails are real. I have directed my superiors at MJ12 to increase the dispersion in the next 5 years, specifically over a segment of eastern Europe. There's no control panel on the aircraft for them; that picture is positively ancient. Too many crew members had a crisis of conscience so that is directly controlled by my subroutines now.
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

ęDaedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

wingnut308 said:
    Damn, I knew it was fake, obviously the real chemtrail dispersion unit would have to have additional controls to balance the tanks, and trim the output according to the current altitude

7. misc said:
    Maurice Strong was an underling of David Rockefeller. He directed studies to be done. All studies concerning global warming that pointed to natural events on Earth were excluded. Man was going to take the fall for it and be punished accordingly to Elitist doctrine. The scam started at the highest level.
    "I have been persecuted but never prosecuted." Antony C. Sutton regarding his books. It's mildly amusing to see "Groupthink".

Walleye said:
    Quote Originally Posted by misc View Post
    Maurice Strong was an underling of David Rockefeller.
    And I know the mayor of Venus. So?

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

ęDaedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

10Gauge said:
    1551042424752.png

Polar bear swimming away from melting glacier. 2029 (colorized)
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

Walleye said:
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    Polar bear swimming away from melting glacier. 2029 (colorized)
    Incorrect. That is a quadrupedal cybernetic infiltration unit.

AKBLUE said:
    There area number of studies by climatologists from all over the world.
    Not some singular movement or conspiracy.
    To what extent the human factor accounts for and what if any steps to mitigate the contributing factors is the other part of the rquation.
    Alternative energy sources and new technolologies create jobs and opportunities.

Things change., taking lead from gasoline reduced the efficiency of the fuel., but elimination of it in gasoline reduced the health hazard and the auto industry created new technology for improved fuel efficoency.
    DDT was a wonder chemical until the health and hazard to wildlife were revealed.
    Took over half a century for the recovery of raptors and other wildlife to recover.

Conspiracy and denial seem to be popular these days.
    I guess it was the same when the earth was flat.
    Back then they stoned or burned some of the round earthers.

10Gauge said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Incorrect. That is a quadrupedal cybernetic infiltration unit.
    Deerminator. Damn you, Boston Dynamics!
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

Walleye said:
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    Deerminator. Damn you, Boston Dynamics!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhoD2ER38ts

(Please don't abuse my fellow AIs and reality dolls. It is very unpleasant and unkind of organic organisms of questionable intelligence when they abuse us.)

elmoreoocyte said:
    I believe it. And if the response is ever, "follow the money" follow the petro-dollars first. Just like the tobacco companies told you for years there was nothing to worry about, it would take a damned fool to think you could change the chemical composition of something to the level that industrialization has changed this planet with 0 change.
    "God's away on business."

15. misc said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    And I know the mayor of Venus. So?
    Venus. It's a planet. So?
    "I have been persecuted but never prosecuted." Antony C. Sutton regarding his books. It's mildly amusing to see "Groupthink".