Climate and it's change! - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 122
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Climate and it's change!

  1. #16
    Senior Member

    Member #
    4781
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,834
    Liked
    3068 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I'm sure you could most certainly trace money to your "world wide scientists with no financial agenda". Its not like the world is busting out of the seams with more scientists then we know what to do with. Think about it, what you're saying is essentially that these scientists arent paid to speak at seminars, paid research, paid to produce results, and so on. I'm not willing to research it right now, but I'm pretty damn sure I could connect the dots with a lot of the front runners in this industry to political parties and alternative measures.

    Nothing in this world is free, same goes with scientists.
    So you have a problem with a paper written by scientist getting a grant, but not with the a paper written by a group directly funded by a Koch Bros org? No conflict there?
    Mullo98 and elmoreoocyte like this.

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    Member #
    19015
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,375
    Liked
    2163 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    Grant money is a heck of an incentive to 'find in favor of ______". Budget need to be reapproved? hmm.
    I used to be married to an OBGYN, she got out of treating patients by hiring on with one of the Pharma Conglomerates in order to do scientific research, medical studies and statistical analysis.
    Yup, she had an agenda and it was in line with the people she worked for, surprise!
    She would bend and twist numbers until she got the results they wanted, later one of her favorites she worked on was embroiled in some major controversy. You know what my scientist wifey did?
    She went to work for another company within the international firm she worked for. She didn't even have to change her 401K.
    10Gauge and misc like this.

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30459
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    203
    Liked
    54 times
    WOW, some interesting responses there! Well one thing I do KNOW, is Chemtrails or geoengineering is an ongoing thing, see it all the time for myself. Ok, and whats that got to do with climate change, Umm, well (some ) would argue it's to slow it up and retard the speed of the global climate change/collapse. Or is there some other sinister reason, like screw the planet up as to help stuff like Agenda 21 or 2030 on it's way, and the depopulation by about 85 to 90+ % so, is it a kind of both thing. They do mess with the weather, for their own crazy reasons, so back to is it natural or man made changes or a bit of both. All I can say, is over the past say 10 years I have noticed a change in the average weather where we live.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #19
    Senior Member

    Member #
    62737
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    629
    Liked
    341 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut308 View Post
    So you have a problem with a paper written by scientist getting a grant, but not with the a paper written by a group directly funded by a Koch Bros org? No conflict there?
    I have a problem with all of it

  6. #20
    Senior Member

    Member #
    17427
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Near Philadelphia Pa
    Posts
    11,312
    Liked
    8318 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman47 View Post
    WOW, some interesting responses there! Well one thing I do KNOW, is Chemtrails or geoengineering is an ongoing thing, see it all the time for myself. Ok, and whats that got to do with climate change, Umm, well (some ) would argue it's to slow it up and retard the speed of the global climate change/collapse. Or is there some other sinister reason, like screw the planet up as to help stuff like Agenda 21 or 2030 on it's way, and the depopulation by about 85 to 90+ % so, is it a kind of both thing. They do mess with the weather, for their own crazy reasons, so back to is it natural or man made changes or a bit of both. All I can say, is over the past say 10 years I have noticed a change in the average weather where we live.
    Never heard of any of that. Vaguely know of chemtrails. Know they're supposed to be bad for some reason. My point wasn't about the conspiracy theories but proven shit like Chernobyl, Fukashima, or even local....like the AFB dumping cancer causing toxins into the ground here since the 60s. Not recommended you fish locally and our township had to shut down the water facility and buy water from another township.

  7. #21
    Senior Member

    Member #
    3901
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    20,481
    Liked
    19311 times
    I don't think anyone is advocating active pollution on an industrial scale. There's a difference between keeping toxic, medical, and nuclear waste from being disposed of in an unsafe manner and political hacks using 'the environment' as an excuse to gain money and power. Accidental oil spills happen and they can be contained and dealt with. Hell there's even bio-engineered bacteria that eat crude oil. (Yay biotech!) and the disaster at Fukashima has some wide spread and long lasting effects like you say. it was in the news for awhile until the next shiny/bloody thing came along. I'm pretty sure it's reached the beaches stateside by now. Probably stopped reporting on it if it got near Hawaii...anyway.

    Heh.. when I was visiting a friend in Indianapolis many years ago, I thought they were kidding about the water stinking. Then I turned on the faucet. It was *rank* and this was supposedly water that was treated.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

    Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

  8. #22
    Senior Member

    Member #
    4781
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,834
    Liked
    3068 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman47 View Post
    WOW, some interesting responses there! Well one thing I do KNOW, is Chemtrails or geoengineering is an ongoing thing, see it all the time for myself. Ok, and whats that got to do with climate change, Umm, well (some ) would argue it's to slow it up and retard the speed of the global climate change/collapse. Or is there some other sinister reason, like screw the planet up as to help stuff like Agenda 21 or 2030 on it's way, and the depopulation by about 85 to 90+ % so, is it a kind of both thing. They do mess with the weather, for their own crazy reasons, so back to is it natural or man made changes or a bit of both. All I can say, is over the past say 10 years I have noticed a change in the average weather where we live.
    Chemtrails, tell me more.
    iceman47 and elmoreoocyte like this.

  9. #23
    Senior Member

    Member #
    27577
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    NorCal the red part
    Posts
    1,968
    Liked
    5389 times
    The movements true name is wealth redistribution.
    Climate is always changing / evolving ... aways has aways will.
    Peoples contribution is debatable but in the big picture we are ants / nothing to Mother Nature.
    The biggest pile of bull shit lie in this entire thing is that the USA is the problem .... The truth is we are the example to follow.
    Just look at the plastic bans and who is actually dumping in the oceans.
    They bank on young people picking this up and running with it .... Young people don’t know history.
    This is were liberals control of education for the last couple decades comes into play.
    The rise of people like AOC is the picture perfect example of this plan in action.

  10. #24
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30459
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    203
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Never heard of any of that. Vaguely know of chemtrails. Know they're supposed to be bad for some reason. My point wasn't about the conspiracy theories but proven shit like Chernobyl, Fukashima, or even local....like the AFB dumping cancer causing toxins into the ground here since the 60s. Not recommended you fish locally and our township had to shut down the water facility and buy water from another township.
    WOw thats a big fail; I have PROOF yes proof it's going on and has been for a long, long time, but they have stepped it up a lot recently ish. Is an official Pentagon document, is that good enough for you, and God knows how much footage.

  11. #25
    Senior Member

    Member #
    17427
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Near Philadelphia Pa
    Posts
    11,312
    Liked
    8318 times
    WOw, alrighty then!
    Last edited by Arik; 04-23-2019 at 11:16 AM.
    Mullo98 and Walleye like this.

  12. #26
    Senior Member

    Member #
    4781
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,834
    Liked
    3068 times
    10Gauge, Arik, Walleye and 1 others like this.

  13. #27
    Senior Member

    Member #
    4781
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,834
    Liked
    3068 times
    Arik, 10Gauge, Mullo98 and 4 others like this.

  14. #28
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    45393
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,700
    Liked
    2090 times
    None of this matters, because the world's going to end in "like 12 years."

    So you think we'll all be underwater by THEN?

    (This----->) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZI28of2IhA



  15. #29
    Senior Member

    Member #
    3901
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    20,481
    Liked
    19311 times
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeZulu View Post
    None of this matters, because the world's going to end in "like 12 years."

    So you think we'll all be underwater by THEN?

    (This----->) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZI28of2IhA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBx-8jqiGfA
    YankeeZulu and Walleye like this.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

    Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

  16. #30
    Senior Member

    Member #
    62737
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    629
    Liked
    341 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut308 View Post
    Dude you are totally right. I will no longer make any responses in this thread because I hate the AKFiles and all of their bullshit. I got booted from AKFiles about a year ago because I didn't quite share their views in the politics and religion, and because I insulted their Queen Jenn or whatever her name is. Those tinfoil thinner beetles and Naolith can go fuck themselves, sincerely.
    daefash and 10Gauge like this.

 

 
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Military planing to include Climate Change?
    By Averageman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 11:07 PM
  2. US Department of Defense Policy Brief on Climate Change
    By Nu2AKSKS in forum SHTF and Survival Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 04:34 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 02:14 PM
  4. The climate didn't agree with him??????
    By Pave in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 12:28 PM
  5. Interesting cold climate Galil comparison test
    By Dutchkma in forum Galil & Valmet Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 04:31 PM

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.