The AK Forum

Climate and it's change!

Thread: Climate and it's change!

Tags: None
  1. wingnut308's Avatar

    wingnut308 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I'm sure you could most certainly trace money to your "world wide scientists with no financial agenda". Its not like the world is busting out of the seams with more scientists then we know what to do with. Think about it, what you're saying is essentially that these scientists arent paid to speak at seminars, paid research, paid to produce results, and so on. I'm not willing to research it right now, but I'm pretty damn sure I could connect the dots with a lot of the front runners in this industry to political parties and alternative measures.

    Nothing in this world is free, same goes with scientists.
    So you have a problem with a paper written by scientist getting a grant, but not with the a paper written by a group directly funded by a Koch Bros org? No conflict there?
     
  2. Averageman's Avatar

    Averageman said:
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    Grant money is a heck of an incentive to 'find in favor of ______". Budget need to be reapproved? hmm.
    I used to be married to an OBGYN, she got out of treating patients by hiring on with one of the Pharma Conglomerates in order to do scientific research, medical studies and statistical analysis.
    Yup, she had an agenda and it was in line with the people she worked for, surprise!
    She would bend and twist numbers until she got the results they wanted, later one of her favorites she worked on was embroiled in some major controversy. You know what my scientist wifey did?
    She went to work for another company within the international firm she worked for. She didn't even have to change her 401K.
     
  3. iceman47's Avatar

    iceman47 said:
    WOW, some interesting responses there! Well one thing I do KNOW, is Chemtrails or geoengineering is an ongoing thing, see it all the time for myself. Ok, and whats that got to do with climate change, Umm, well (some ) would argue it's to slow it up and retard the speed of the global climate change/collapse. Or is there some other sinister reason, like screw the planet up as to help stuff like Agenda 21 or 2030 on it's way, and the depopulation by about 85 to 90+ % so, is it a kind of both thing. They do mess with the weather, for their own crazy reasons, so back to is it natural or man made changes or a bit of both. All I can say, is over the past say 10 years I have noticed a change in the average weather where we live.
     
  4. Pookie's Avatar

    Pookie said:
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut308 View Post
    So you have a problem with a paper written by scientist getting a grant, but not with the a paper written by a group directly funded by a Koch Bros org? No conflict there?
    I have a problem with all of it
     
  5. Arik's Avatar

    Arik said:
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman47 View Post
    WOW, some interesting responses there! Well one thing I do KNOW, is Chemtrails or geoengineering is an ongoing thing, see it all the time for myself. Ok, and whats that got to do with climate change, Umm, well (some ) would argue it's to slow it up and retard the speed of the global climate change/collapse. Or is there some other sinister reason, like screw the planet up as to help stuff like Agenda 21 or 2030 on it's way, and the depopulation by about 85 to 90+ % so, is it a kind of both thing. They do mess with the weather, for their own crazy reasons, so back to is it natural or man made changes or a bit of both. All I can say, is over the past say 10 years I have noticed a change in the average weather where we live.
    Never heard of any of that. Vaguely know of chemtrails. Know they're supposed to be bad for some reason. My point wasn't about the conspiracy theories but proven shit like Chernobyl, Fukashima, or even local....like the AFB dumping cancer causing toxins into the ground here since the 60s. Not recommended you fish locally and our township had to shut down the water facility and buy water from another township.
     
  6. 10Gauge's Avatar

    10Gauge said:
    I don't think anyone is advocating active pollution on an industrial scale. There's a difference between keeping toxic, medical, and nuclear waste from being disposed of in an unsafe manner and political hacks using 'the environment' as an excuse to gain money and power. Accidental oil spills happen and they can be contained and dealt with. Hell there's even bio-engineered bacteria that eat crude oil. (Yay biotech!) and the disaster at Fukashima has some wide spread and long lasting effects like you say. it was in the news for awhile until the next shiny/bloody thing came along. I'm pretty sure it's reached the beaches stateside by now. Probably stopped reporting on it if it got near Hawaii...anyway.

    Heh.. when I was visiting a friend in Indianapolis many years ago, I thought they were kidding about the water stinking. Then I turned on the faucet. It was *rank* and this was supposedly water that was treated.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

    Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...
     
  7. wingnut308's Avatar

    wingnut308 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman47 View Post
    WOW, some interesting responses there! Well one thing I do KNOW, is Chemtrails or geoengineering is an ongoing thing, see it all the time for myself. Ok, and whats that got to do with climate change, Umm, well (some ) would argue it's to slow it up and retard the speed of the global climate change/collapse. Or is there some other sinister reason, like screw the planet up as to help stuff like Agenda 21 or 2030 on it's way, and the depopulation by about 85 to 90+ % so, is it a kind of both thing. They do mess with the weather, for their own crazy reasons, so back to is it natural or man made changes or a bit of both. All I can say, is over the past say 10 years I have noticed a change in the average weather where we live.
    Chemtrails, tell me more.
     
  8. Mr Nobody's Avatar

    Mr Nobody said:
    The movements true name is wealth redistribution.
    Climate is always changing / evolving ... aways has aways will.
    Peoples contribution is debatable but in the big picture we are ants / nothing to Mother Nature.
    The biggest pile of bull shit lie in this entire thing is that the USA is the problem .... The truth is we are the example to follow.
    Just look at the plastic bans and who is actually dumping in the oceans.
    They bank on young people picking this up and running with it .... Young people don’t know history.
    This is were liberals control of education for the last couple decades comes into play.
    The rise of people like AOC is the picture perfect example of this plan in action.
     
  9. iceman47's Avatar

    iceman47 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Never heard of any of that. Vaguely know of chemtrails. Know they're supposed to be bad for some reason. My point wasn't about the conspiracy theories but proven shit like Chernobyl, Fukashima, or even local....like the AFB dumping cancer causing toxins into the ground here since the 60s. Not recommended you fish locally and our township had to shut down the water facility and buy water from another township.
    WOw thats a big fail; I have PROOF yes proof it's going on and has been for a long, long time, but they have stepped it up a lot recently ish. Is an official Pentagon document, is that good enough for you, and God knows how much footage.
     
  10. Arik's Avatar

    Arik said:
    WOw, alrighty then!
    Last edited by Arik; 04-23-2019 at 10:16 AM.
     
  11. wingnut308's Avatar

    wingnut308 said:
     
  12. wingnut308's Avatar

    wingnut308 said:
     
  13. YankeeZulu said:
    None of this matters, because the world's going to end in "like 12 years."

    So you think we'll all be underwater by THEN?

    (This----->) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZI28of2IhA


     
  14. 10Gauge's Avatar

    10Gauge said:
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeZulu View Post
    None of this matters, because the world's going to end in "like 12 years."

    So you think we'll all be underwater by THEN?

    (This----->) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZI28of2IhA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBx-8jqiGfA
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

    Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...
     
  15. Pookie's Avatar

    Pookie said:
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut308 View Post
    Dude you are totally right. I will no longer make any responses in this thread because I hate the AKFiles and all of their bullshit. I got booted from AKFiles about a year ago because I didn't quite share their views in the politics and religion, and because I insulted their Queen Jenn or whatever her name is. Those tinfoil thinner beetles and Naolith can go fuck themselves, sincerely.