34 times

US Department of Defense Policy Brief on Climate Change

How the US might respond militarily to climate change:

http://www.acq.osd.mil/ie/download/C...Foreword_c.pdf

Member #
    Liked
    449 times
    Fuckin' retards.

Now that "global warming" has been debunked and its high priests discredited, the new narrative is "climate change." More statist bullshit.

Climate hysterics are just a mechanism for control: of energy sources, of populations, of many things.
    Bondmen, stoyan79, SVDS and 1 others like this.
    Jim Fuller, BH_4000/abernaturlich/IvanDrago, and Sheepdog Concept

Do no business with these crooks.

Member #
    Liked
    451 times
    Good article, thanks for posting.

coincidentally, it was reported a few days ago that the CIA made enquiries about weaponising climate change.

It's just sad to see the disconnect between scientists and mainstream politicians in this country.
    AZAK likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2160 times
    It isn't about climate, it is about control.
    Bondmen, Delacroix and stoyan79 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Yes the climate has changed. It was warm. Now its vary cold. Wonder what could be causing that?
    TRAAK's likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    52772 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie View Post
    Yes the climate has changed. It was warm. Now its vary cold. Wonder what could be causing that?
    OMG ur write...wat kan wee due..
    Doc Feelgood likes this.
    pics / vid required for validation

Technical Advisors

Member #
    Liked
    3637 times
    I had to read all about this stuff since I'm a biology major. I think there's some legit cause to be concerned to be honest, but the biggest threat to earth is the assholes like Gore who decided to politicize the problem for their own personal gain. By fabricating evidence and pointing fingers, all they have done is divide the country. We all want the same thing- for the next generation to enjoy the same land, hunting grounds, etc etc etc... yet all they have succeeded in doing is making a real issue into one huge joke of a conspiracy. For what? Votes of course
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

-Benjamin Franklin

Member #
    Liked
    460 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiorentino View Post
    I had to read all about this stuff since I'm a biology major. I think there's some legit cause to be concerned to be honest, but the biggest threat to earth is the assholes like Gore who decided to politicize the problem for their own personal gain. By fabricating evidence and pointing fingers, all they have done is divide the country. We all want the same thing- for the next generation to enjoy the same land, hunting grounds, etc etc etc... yet all they have succeeded in doing is making a real issue into one huge joke of a conspiracy. For what? Votes of course
    So much so that getting a straight answer, for us average guys, is damn near impossible.
    Fiorentino likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Anthropogenic climate change is a reality. The only reason so many conservatives are against confronting the facts is because they think the implication is that only a strong central government can solve the problem. If you think there are not serious environmental concerns facing humanity at the moment, you are part of the problem. There is an overwhelming scientific consensus on the matter and dissenters always seem to be getting outed for their ties to special interest groups:

Work of prominent climate change denier was funded by energy industry | Environment | The Guardian

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/22/us...Hock-Soon.html

There are plenty insidious things the government is doing to "control" us, but this isn't one of them. In fact, this is something they have very little real control over. Pick your battles and don't be impressionable shills for special interests.
    Tapeo1, AZAK, Doc Feelgood and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2160 times
    Lots of "Facts" showing that the folks who study this are funded by the very Government. There is the problem, do they tell the truth or fudge the numbers to keep the money comming in?
    I'm betting the folks who write the checks are the ones controlling the folks who write the "facts."
    First it was Global warming, brought to you by AL Gore; then we find out Al Gore wants to sell you credits. Al's problem is even if he had his fact straight and btw, he didn't he was going to get rich off the ponzi scheme all while his home uses the same amount of energy as a small town.
    Where does Al's money come from? Tobacco, need I say more?
    Delacroix likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    451 times
    The problem is real - that much has been proved already. The solution is not so clear. I hope we might get some free market ingenuity applied to this. Oil producers are looking at cleaner burning fuels and improved capture techniques to deal with the by-products. Others are employing renewable energy sources like wind and wave forces. Nuclear is also an option.

Sometimes government legislation can can be effective. Remember the ozone hole 30 years ago? Since banning CFC's there is evidence the situation is improving rapidly.

I don't want to drive a Prius and eat lentils, but I also don't want to see the ice caps melt, water levels rise and more volatile weather patterns in the future. If we ignore and deny the problem, it's left to all the extremists and Luddites to come up with the solutions.
    elmoreoocyte likes this.
    я мог бы пить!!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    2160 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Feelgood View Post
    The problem is real - that much has been proved already. The solution is not so clear. I hope we might get some free market ingenuity applied to this. Oil producers are looking at cleaner burning fuels and improved capture techniques to deal with the by-products. Others are employing renewable energy sources like wind and wave forces. Nuclear is also an option.

Sometimes government legislation can can be effective. Remember the ozone hole 30 years ago? Since banning CFC's there is evidence the situation is improving rapidly.

I don't want to drive a Prius and eat lentils, but I also don't want to see the ice caps melt, water levels rise and more volatile weather patterns in the future. If we ignore and deny the problem, it's left to all the extremists and Luddites to come up with the solutions.
    Your arguement fails with time.
    Climates change, if they didn't we would have signs for T-Rex Crossings. So we agree Climates change right? Now lets jump in the Wayback Machine with Sherman and Mr Peabody to 1978 when time magazine started all the drama about Global Cooling.
    WTF you may ask?
    Global Cooling ?
    Now where your arguement has been built upon sand is when the VP of the United States comes up with a program to save the world if you'll pay for your pollution sins by sending him $49.99 in three easy payments and we can save the world and the Polar Bears and Penguins.
    Science is bought and paid for just like the studies we fund through our tax dollars and if you will look closely there are brave people outing the lies about this crap. If you don't believe it send your money to Al Gore, but keep your hands out of my tax paying pockets.

But wait when "Global Warming" failed to meet mustar we now come up with "Climate Change", yes, folks Climate Change! Now all of the Whores, oops, I mean Scientists now agree it isn't "Global Warming" it's "Climate Change" !
    Wait a minute, you mean the lies dont meet the Stats?
    No, so lets change the whole lie and make another!
    It's Climate Change, so now, just send AL Gore $49.99 in FOUR easy installment payments and you all can go back to your normal lives.
    Last edited by Averageman; 02-23-2015 at 07:42 PM.
    Delacroix likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    897 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Your arguement fails with time.
    Climates change, if they didn't we would have signs for T-Rex Crossings. So we agree Climates change right? Now lets jump in the Wayback Machine with Sherman and Mr Peabody to 1978 when time magazine started all the drama about Global Cooling.
    WTF you may ask?
    Global Cooling ?
    Now where your arguement has been built upon sand is when the VP of the United States comes up with a program to save the world if you'll pay for your pollution sins by sending him $49.99 in three easy payments and we can save the world and the Polar Bears and Penguins.
    Science is bought and paid for just like the studies we fund through our tax dollars and if you will look closely there are brave people outing the lies about this crap. If you don't believe it send your money to Al Gore, but keep your hands out of my tax paying pockets.

But wait when "Global Warming" failed to meet mustar we now come up with "Climate Change", yes, folks Climate Change! Now all of the Whores, oops, I mean Scientists now agree it isn't "Global Warming" it's "Climate Change" !
    Wait a minute, you mean the lies dont meet the Stats?
    No, so lets change the whole lie and make another!
    It's Climate Change, so now, just send AL Gore $49.99 in FOUR easy installment payments and you all can go back to your normal lives.
    As a researcher (not of climate) I take umbrage to some of your blanket statements. It is a fact that decent, non-biased researchers exist.

It is my opinion, backed by much research that Al Gore had nothing to do with, that man-made climate change is real.
    Nu2AKSKS and SurplusFan like this.
    "God's away on business."

Member #
    Liked
    2160 times
    Quote Originally Posted by elmoreoocyte View Post
    As a researcher (not of climate) I take umbrage to some of your blanket statements. It is a fact that decent, non-biased researchers exist.

It is my opinion, backed by much research that Al Gore had nothing to do with, that man-made climate change is real.
    If Al Gore had nothing to do with it, where were the researchers shouting from the roof tops that Al Gore was pulling a scam? Who stood up and said "Bull Sh1t, don't buy carbon tax credits from Al Gore!" ?
    Pardon me, but when that didn't happen if there is any credibility to "global warming" or now, "climate change" you lost your argument and deserve to now sit quietly in the corner.
    Feel free to send Al your money or have rubber chicken dinner for him from now to eternity, but again, please leave your hand out of the tax payers deep pockets to fund the fun and games.
    Delacroix likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    314 times
    I'd like to slap the stupid off of AlGores face... but it's futile.. he still would be stupid and semi-evil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors