I am hoping someone can help me out. I put a quad rail on my zastava AK opap and it is pushing down on the gas tube enough to loosen the gas tube lever so I am trying to find a spacer to go between the gas tube and the barrel. I know they come with some quad rail kits and I have seen guys on YouTube installing them I just can't seem to find one. Do you know where I can buy one? I am having trouble locating one online. I know it is a v shaped spacer with 2 screws. I have seen a picture of one on some of the quad rail kits that I looked up but none for sale by themselves. I hope somebody can recommend someone for me to contact. I have been searching for one for 3 days now and I've emailed three or four companies but the two I heard back from said they don't have it, I know someone out there has one, Thank you for your help, Bryan