Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Zastava USA

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wormraper View Post
    https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/pro...pap-wood-stock

if it dropped another $100 I'd consider it, at $650 I'd probably buy, but not $800
    Featureless M+M $519 + $55 for surplus set of wood and boom... great success!

NPAP 800 dolla make sad in pants... Mikey no like!

Member #
    Liked
    698 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wormraper View Post
    yeah, but the street price is $800, not $700 (they hit dealers yesterday). And the N-pap was $489 less than 11 months ago.... that's not 2013 prices ...an $800 N-pap is a joke and were always subpar to a WASR (receiver cracking issues, using the wrong axis pins for the FCG, under sprung on the recoil spring, no chrome lined barrels)....even with the nicer furniture that it carries over an N-pap, it's a $600 rifle in 2019 prices at MOST
    Not arguing WASR vs NPAP. Just saying that more import options are good, but I agree $800 is high. I thought prices would be below that. OTOH, if someone already had a WASR, and was looking for another import, options are definitely thinning. This is similar to the Arsenal FR's that were about $950-$1k. Then the R replaced that for the same or higher price without the folder.

They AK rifle buying heyday is waning. But at least ammo is still pretty cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Stottman View Post
    I wouldn't gauge "the hit dealers yesterday" with the final price.

Nor would I compare "blowout" because we flooded the market prices to street price.
    If they don't move, I'm sure there will be price drops. How low could they go? $700? $650?

Member #
    A dark, ruined castle in Transylvania. Otherwise known as Mississippi
    Liked
    933 times
    I’m willing to spend that much. But like I said, I’m a Serb gun fanboy.
    Interested in Middle Eastern, South Asian and Yugoslavian AKs and gear. “ Only a woman can break his spell...”

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4752 times
    AF has two flavors of ZUSA rifles in stock at $800.

The wood version does not look too bad, no pointy stick wings however.
    Mullo98 likes this.
    needs moar AK

or beer

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    I still can't believe you people are willing to buy an NPAP for 800 bucks this is crazy. You can literally buy a Norinco or Saiga for 800 bucks, might even be able to find an Arsenal. If A M&P 15 cost the same as a Colt 6920 would you be buying the S&M because it's an option? Hell no you wouldn't.

You can find a used NPAP with a good possibility of it never being fired for cheaper and guess what? Nothing will be any different except saying it was imported by CAI.
    Last edited by Pookie; 07-11-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    933 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I still can't believe you people are willing to buy an NPAP for 800 bucks this is crazy. You can literally buy a Norinco or Saiga for 800 bucks, might even be able to find an Arsenal. You can find a used NPAP with a good possibility of never being fired for cheaper and guess what? Nothing will be any different except saying it was imported by CAI.
    Not in my neck of woods. Plus the few norincos I’ve seen for 800 needs to be converted. Same goes for the saiga, I don’t know how to do that nor the tools. So getting it converted; plus the new furniture and/or parts can easily go right over 100 dollars. Npaps on the used markets might be cheaper...or near the price of a Zpap. Plus the fact CAI monkeys touched it means it might be goofed up. Non-chrome line doesn’t bother me at all, nor does the non-standard furniture. Now the lack of lug bothers me.
    Interested in Middle Eastern, South Asian and Yugoslavian AKs and gear. “ Only a woman can break his spell...”

Member #
    Liked
    807 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    AF has two flavors of ZUSA rifles in stock at $800.
    The wood pistol grip looks bad. Assuming they needed a compliance part, they definitely should have produced a US version of the standard Yugo pistol grip.
    Mullo98 and scottyb like this.
    Rights are inherent. They do not come from another's wallet.

Member #
    Liked
    101 times
    I checked out some of the product pix and I’m pretty sure the plastic furniture they’re using is cheap, low grade stuff. Cheap compliance parts?
    Big thanks to Moses1986, 10Gauge, Pookie, NFA ARMS, Duck Durbin and everyone that served this country.

Member #
    Liked
    933 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekanak47 View Post
    I checked out some of the product pix and I’m pretty sure the plastic furniture they’re using is cheap, low grade stuff. Cheap compliance parts?
    Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s true. No reviews out yet.

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekanak47 View Post

From Zastava USA's site? It is Pro Mag Furniture. Its actually really decent quality for Pro Mag

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullo98 View Post
    Not in my neck of woods. Plus the few norincos I’ve seen for 800 needs to be converted. Same goes for the saiga, I don’t know how to do that nor the tools. So getting it converted; plus the new furniture and/or parts can easily go right over 100 dollars. Npaps on the used markets might be cheaper...or near the price of a Zpap. Plus the fact CAI monkeys touched it means it might be goofed up. Non-chrome line doesn’t bother me at all, nor does the non-standard furniture. Now the lack of lug bothers me.
    I respect your decision and ultimately it's your money, but I truly feel like that with digging around, you can totally find better and cheaper. If the NPAP will make you happy then fuck it have at it.

Member #
    Liked
    4752 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    The wood pistol grip looks bad. Assuming they needed a compliance part, they definitely should have produced a US version of the standard Yugo pistol grip.

Agreed, a M76 style or even the standard Yugo plastic grip would look better.
    needs moar AK

or beer

Member #
    Liked
    9751 times
    Honestly, I find myself more drawn to their CZ999 imports and Tokarevs more than the AKs. The M92 pistols aren't a bad price either.
    Mullo98 likes this.
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

©Daedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Could not resist.
    Attached Images
    Pookie likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    101 times
    Quote Originally Posted by YUGO_Dave View Post
    From Zastava USA's site? It is Pro Mag Furniture. Its actually really decent quality for Pro Mag
    The reason I thought that was because I have seen it for sale at a lot of bargain basement sites for pretty low prices. I mean it was cheap. Maybe something changed like ownership, management or material quality.
    Big thanks to Moses1986, 10Gauge, Pookie, NFA ARMS, Duck Durbin and everyone that served this country.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Sponsors