first ak. n-pap . thumbhole stock karate chopped my face.... tapco m70 t6 stock help?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Lightbulb first ak. n-pap . thumbhole stock karate chopped my face.... tapco m70 t6 stock help?

first ak. n-pap . thumbhole stock karate chopped my face.... tapco m70 t6 stock help?

looking at the t6 to lower the comb down. from looking at pics the t6 comb is lower than the thumbhole stock. I did read about moving head forward so nose is along the side of receiver. that help greatly so I could shoot 200 rounds the first day out. ive been a hunter for along time and an ar shooter for 5 years or so and use to that kind of cheek weld. but I can make it work on the ak just wanted a better cheek weld. im 6'2'' so with my long arms its tough to get my head all the way up on the receiver comfortably. I was thinking the t6 stock might help and I could file the adapter down to put a slope on it if necessary. anyone use the tapco m70 t6 on the n-pap? how's it working for you?

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    i use the t6 stock on mine and love it ... totally different rifle.....you do have to modify the adapter a bit to get it to fit on the n-pap.... real easy to do with a dremal tool ... there is a you tube videomod ak.jpg that explains what to do real well

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thx! Good to hear. Going w the t6 and the tapco slotted muzzle break. Does the heat from barrel affect ur optic when shooting a lot?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    no i have not had any issue with heat effecting the optic

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BREAKLOOSE72 View Post

looking at the t6 to lower the comb down. from looking at pics the t6 comb is lower than the thumbhole stock. I did read about moving head forward so nose is along the side of receiver. that help greatly so I could shoot 200 rounds the first day out. ive been a hunter for along time and an ar shooter for 5 years or so and use to that kind of cheek weld. but I can make it work on the ak just wanted a better cheek weld. im 6'2'' so with my long arms its tough to get my head all the way up on the receiver comfortably. I was thinking the t6 stock might help and I could file the adapter down to put a slope on it if necessary. anyone use the tapco m70 t6 on the n-pap? how's it working for you?
    How did you get the thumbhole stock off?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I havent yet. Gotta order the t6 stock. But there's a bolt in stock going to receiver and a screw going from receiver in to grip of thumbhole stock. Gotta take off the buttpad with a phillips head screw driver first to get to the bolt.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BREAKLOOSE72 View Post
    I havent yet. Gotta order the t6 stock. But there's a bolt in stock going to receiver and a screw going from receiver in to grip of thumbhole stock. Gotta take off the buttpad with a phillips head screw driver first to get to the bolt.

Here is where i got my T6 stock from... they shipped it right out had it 3 days after i ordered it..... I have bought lots of stuff from them and never been disappointed with there service

Furniture :: Tapco AK T6 Collapsible Stock for Yugo M70/M72 Fixed Stock AK47's - AK-Builder.com

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Just ordered the t6 stock and houge grip. Used ak-builder.com ... Like that site and good prices. Ill try to get a pic up when i get it all fixed up. Getting tapco sloted muzzle break next. Anyone use that or tried it and not liked it?

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors