Do Polish KbK Kits in circulation have Forced Matched Bolt Carriers? “Pic Heavy” - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Do Polish KbK Kits in circulation have Forced Matched Bolt Carriers? “Pic Heavy”

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1390 times
    Quote Originally Posted by howiebearse View Post
    Has anyone spoken to Andrew ???
    Like I said early on... I confronted them on this, and they didn't want to say much. It was obvious to me they were aware of the situation. Looks like they took a gamble that this wouldn't get out. It's a shame.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    The carriers look to be exactly like the “new production 1960 milled” carriers they were selling on their site just a week or two ago. They seem to be sold out now but they were just like the AKM carriers they’re still selling, minus the lightening cuts.

I forget exactly which model or from what mfg, but someone sold a bunch of milled AK’s and tge carriers were getting smushed up from hitting tge back of the receiver so hard. People were pissed, yadda yadda yadda.... and it was almost like these were specifically imported so those people with griefed out carriers could replace them because people in different forums or videos were all stoked out that the “old school” carriers had finally gotten here.

The bunk carriers.... I remember that they had been lightened up. Slotted.

It was not long ago.

This is a screen shot from the AoA website. This was from about two weeks ago maybe.

I have a bad habbit of screenshotting EVERYTHING on the internet. 99.99999999% of the time its for nothing.lol this is actually like one of the only times I can remember a picture of whatever being on thos side of useless, so forgive me for posting it but I had to take advatage of this oppertunity! lol
    Attached Images
    barmonkey likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Thanks for sharing...there are so many things I wish that I captured a screen shot of. Comparing my carriers with that picture, the charging handle appears to have a different shape. Perhaps mine are just finished out a little more.

BTW, I have adopted Moses' kit...so does that mean I own this thread now? LOL

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    196 times
    Here's mine, from a matching 1961 specimen. I'm noticing how neatly the serials are applied on bolt carrier and bolt:
    Attached Images
    Avatar is the butt stock marking of a new condition 1941 Portuguese contract K98 Mauser

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors