• 1 Post By KWE
  • 1 Post By Walleye

Thread: Thoughts on Hungarian AKs

KWE

Member #
    Liked
    15 times

Thoughts on Hungarian AKs

Hello I'm still fairly new to the AK world, currently only own one Chinese AK. Im looking to expand without breaking the bank. Ive been considering a hungarian Model AKM47SA or AKM47. Or possibly an AK47 YUGO N-PAP DF UNDERFOLDER from atlantic firearms what is yalls opinion. Looking to get the best bang for my buck.
    The hungarian AK is built by Interarms, and the Yugo is built by century but has atlantics QC.
    Been also considering CENTURY ARMS C39 V2 MILLED AK RIFLE for the milled reciever even though its a bit more pricey it seems worth it. But i am not sure what would give me the best ak for the money they are all within the same price range roughly.
    Last edited by KWE; 08-21-2016 at 10:30 AM.
    Itsnodawayitustabe likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    10066 times
    Stay away from the C39. Of your options, the NPAP is probably the best bang for the buck. I recently built my own AK63D but that was from when the kits came in cheap.

Itsnodawayitustabe likes this.
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

ęDaedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Member #
    Liked
    675 times
    hungarian kits are good. i don't know much about interarms build quality though. but hungarian kits are pretty good quality and great bang for the buck. right after polish and bulgy if i have to grade them.

Yugo i personally not a fan of because they are mostly incompatible with the rest of the AK world when it comes to part interchangeability. as far as quality goes, there are some inconsistent reports. which is also not a good sign in my book. do more research on the youtube, better from reputable gun channels, not some joe-blow operator-wannabe.

also century milled C2s are interesting proposition. considering how much milled AK costs these days - C2s aren't that bad of a deal. quality needs to be researched as well in more detail, since i don't own one. seek futher advice on other AK forums. AKfiles is a very busy one, much busier than this one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    675 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Stay away from the C39. Of your options, the NPAP is probably the best bang for the buck. I recently built my own AK63D but that was from when the kits came in cheap.
    i would also recommend self-built on hungarian kit. you can stillget 63Ds for around $250. add $100 for a barrel another $50-100 for a receiver and maybe $200-250 to pay someone to build it and you will get a top notch mil-spec gun for maybe a bit more than interarms or century offering but at least you will be sure of excellent quality.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors