SLR-104FR Production (sort of) ENDS. FOREVER... Temporarily.
Like Tree25Likes
  • 5 Post By Deutscher
  • 1 Post By SLR545
  • 9 Post By 10Gauge
  • 3 Post By Walleye
  • 1 Post By Visceral_Malice
  • 3 Post By COMM BLOC
  • 3 Post By Nopec

Thread: SLR-104FR Production (sort of) ENDS. FOREVER... Temporarily.

Member #
    Liked
    119 times

SLR-104FR Production (sort of) ENDS. FOREVER... Temporarily.

Best Press Release EVER. This tells us nothing, but somehow manages to selflessly promote the rifle that the may not still make. What the ever living hell Arsenal Inc.? Nobody believes you. PRODUCTION ENDS FOR THE POPULAR SHOOTING RIFLE, SLR-104FR SERIES
    doco77019, SLR545, 10Gauge and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I spoke with K-Var after the announcement and the sales person confirmed that once they sell their inventory, they're gone (re: according to the press release "for now", I guess???). I did some additional research on the Arsenal, Bulgaria website and all their AK's are being offered in either 7.62x39 or 5.56x45 only for both military and civilian export. I don't know how long this has been the case, but it seems to give some credence to the "military and contractual commitments" leading to the suspension of the 5.45 option. I bought a SLR 104-31 FL about a week before the announcement just to finally add a 5.45 to my AK collection. What timing, I guess I beat the "panic" and now own a collectors item, Lol.
    gmac321 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    21140 times
    OH MY Gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It gives me some time to save up for when they find them years later in a mysterious crate somewhere in the back of Warehouse 151
    SLR545, AZG, BR7.62 and 6 others like this.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1291 times
    I had better quit shooting mine so it will stay in pristine used condition! I have had the opportunity to own very few collectibles in my day. I thought the SLR-95 was a sure thing. But now everybody and their brother are posting them for sale due to the proliferation of the other popular SA-93. There you have real imports that are no longer made nor imported but nobody will pay what they are worth. Norinco 1911A1s seem to be popping up again as well. It's the same old price fixing, break it off in ya marketing tactics and threats and hype.
    I don't trust what anyone says........................especially corporations, manufacturers, and definitely politicians. Some folks open their mouths to breathe and eat. Others only open their mouths to propagate lies, hatred, and discontent. Any "announcement" is just a tactful way of telling you that you're fixing to get screwed. Maybe I just don't have a positive outlook anymore.
    When you quit letting others influence your life and usher you down a path that they have chosen for you...................................you'll be a free man. Until then, everybody is very content running your life for you.
    MAGA- let's get this show on the road!

Sans Remords

Member #
    Liked
    1395 times
    At this rate, what the hell are they even going to produce anymore? They keep saying, oh, this is dead. Military contract. All that's left is the SAM at this point and Arsenal will literally have no products here. Probably. Maybe. Sort of. Military contracts.

Member #
    Liked
    10069 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Visceral_Malice View Post
    At this rate, what the hell are they even going to produce anymore? They keep saying, oh, this is dead. Military contract. All that's left is the SAM at this point and Arsenal will literally have no products here. Probably. Maybe. Sort of. Military contracts.
    Well, since the coronation didn't go as planned, a lot of folks are having to find alternative means to drive panic pricing and panic buying.
    ak737, helwan and Visceral_Malice like this.
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

ęDaedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Member #
    Liked
    1395 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Well, since the coronation didn't go as planned, a lot of folks are having to find alternative means to drive panic pricing and panic buying.
    Seems to be the case as there has yet to be a shortage of anything they produce.
    gmac321 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Is it me, or is this the same thing that happened with the SLR-107FR over the past year or two? Production and sales were reserved for military contracts for a year or two - the guns dry up on gunbroker, prices go up, and K-var immediately gets to dump their inventory since the rifles are now magically rare and collectible... A win-win situation for sellers (including K-var) but not buyers.

I doubt these rifles will become 'collectible' unless there is another '89 ban on steroids. Again, the SLR-107FR prices mildly spiked due to 'shortage', but we now have even more options for those such as the fixed stock model - and to boot the prices went back down on the 107FR. Hopefully the same thing happens with the 104FR, it comes back in one year with a fixed stock model for $849!

Technical Advisors

Member #
    Liked
    2171 times
    IF history repeats itself, then Kvar/Arsenal will reintroduce it later..

They imported the SLR105 (fixed stock ) AK74, it dried up and prices went through the roof. Then they imported the 104 and prices dropped.

The SLR107URs, similar story.

Member #
    Liked
    2325 times
    an armorer at knob creek who claimed to recently work for arsenal las vegas mentioned arsenal lv and kvar were both owned and operated by the same vartan fella who pulls all the same sales. makes total sense.

for all future reference according to past sales pitches if an item is listed as in short supply and soon to be gone forever that actually means its overstocked and more inbound and supply has to move immediately.
    gmac321, helwan and BR7.62 like this.
    DISCLAIMER; I live in a murderous world imploding over other folks secret agendas. in doing so im told to pretend to act ''normal'' like everyone else and hide under a rock and make normal sheep noises. kinda like a sheep watching its family being led into an automated meat grinder. think about the other sheep saying don't draw attention to yourself they might target you next. F*#K THAT! stand up and make a last stand for humanity! Robbie f*#king parker were live! WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Good... Fewer people burning up all my 5.45x39.
    FREDDYGUNNS, gmac321 and 22many like this.

Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Interesting... K-var has the SLR104FR rifles listed as out of stock on their website, but they have one on gunbroker right now.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors