• 1 Post By Hawk45
  • 2 Post By Hawk45
  • 1 Post By recon

Thread: Toth Tool Magazines.......

Member #
    Liked
    333 times

Toth Tool Magazines.......

are back in stock for any that have been waiting for the new batch. I got the e-mail notification this morning and ordered 4 of them to replace the ones the son took to Afcrapastan with him. They had 9 months of hard use and held up great.

The web site has a cross section of one so I didn't have to cut it in half like the Palm mag. Hell of a lot cheaper than the damn Circle 10 waffles also!

Member #
    Liked
    333 times
    Got them today. Quality mags at a decent price. I would rate them great compared to what some are bringing in now.

Member #
    Liked
    1367 times
    ​Valor and Skill

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5122 times
    While waiting for Toth Tools to get those mags back in, I found these, https://gunmagwarehouse.com/bulgaria...-magazine.html mentioned on the forum here. No problems with mine and not a bad price.

Member #
    Liked
    333 times
    JeepFan, thanks for posting. Will have to get one and cut it in half to see if they are lying like Palm did. I would also like to see how they would hold up in actual combat.

While the odds are very slim that any of us will ever see combat here, I cannot in good conscious recommend anything that I do not know WILL stand up in actual combat. I found that out with the Toth mags with my son actually using a couple I gave him in combat in Afcrapastan.

If folks want to buy them it is OK with me. Their ass not mine. Same for the Toth mags. I did not start this thread to start a pissing match. Only to let folks know Toth had them again in case some wanted them.
    BigSal likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    555 times
    Out of curiosity, who has run the new magazines with the revised generation follower?
    --> VEPR DOT ORG <--

Member #
    Liked
    333 times
    Haven't fired them yet. Got one loaded and running a 'bulge' test and feed lip failure test still. Loaded one full the day I got them and put it in the ammo can I reserve for magazines I am testing. So far on the monthly checks there is no sign of bulging or any other type of failure.

I generally run the bulge test for a full year before I trust ANY mag. If it fails before that, then they get the cut in half treatment.

Three months in the test the Palm's mag feed lips cracked and failed. That is what led me to cut it in half to see how their claim of metal reinforcement jived with the reality of the mag performance. It did NOT!
    BigSal and recon like this.

Member #
    Liked
    475 times
    Great mags. Have the first ones that came out years ago. They worked just fine. These new ones I need to try to see if any difference in them.
    BigSal likes this.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Sponsors