Polish Beryl 5.45 conversion
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KAPRAL-POLAND

Thread: Polish Beryl 5.45 conversion

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Polish Beryl 5.45 conversion

Kind of an out of left field question. I noticed Arms of America current has Polish Beryl 5.56 parts kits in stock. Is it possible to convert these to 5.45. if so what parts would need to be swapped out? And any other considerations? If it isn't too difficult would definitely be an economic alternative to the Bulgi parts kits floating around out there. Assuming you aren't picky about historical accuracy.

Member #
    Liked
    156 times
    Just buy a Tantal and propper Beryl stock.
    scottyb likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    713 times
    i'd rather have bulgy AK-74 in 5.45 and beryl/tantal in 5.56. if you are not building a specific collection 5.56 AK is a way to go in foreseeable future especially with the potential of Biden winning and dems getting control of both houses. I can almost certainly see cheap steel ammo imports as well as kits disappearing overnight with a stroke of a pen via executive order or new POTUS directive to ATF. while i love 5.45 and have more AKs in that caliber than any other, i would be thinking about prudent choices at least at this juncture in time. also stock deep those receivers as well. new AWB is not out of the question if star align bad and we have dem pres and dems majority in both houses. and if DC gets their statehood we most certainly get two more rabid dems added and finally tip the balance in the houses not in our favor.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    I do not see any Beryl parts kits at AoA
    Am I missing something?
    Only WBP 5.56 kits with new parts

Sponsors