86 tula krink price check - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 86 tula krink price check

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    The rifle includes the Tula grip, and the US palm grip.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by evolixsurf View Post
    Much more. Kits have been going for 2-2500
    I forgot to mention it includes both the original tula grip from the kit and the pictured US palm, I just listed it on gunbroker and added that, but I was sure to include that in my posting for sale here and on other sites as well.

Member #
    Liked
    925 times
    Esquire, there are a couple of things regarding the auction that will almost certainly cost you money. First, you should have made it a 14 day auction instead of a 7 day auction. It's a thin market, so you'll want to make sure everyone possible sees it. Second, you should do a 50/50 payment. 50/50 is where the buyer pays 50% at the time of the auction close and then 50% at the time the stamp is approved to their NFA dealer. This gives the buyer confidence that you'll successfully complete the transaction. For some reason, the auction pictures are not showing for me. Perhaps that's because it's new. I think it would be good if you'd mention how the rifle is finished. And again, I'd take new pictures with the original factory grip on the rifle. Potential buyers want to feel that it's real and the US Palm grip is a distraction in that regard.
    AZAK likes this.
    Rights are inherent. They do not come from another's wallet.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I took the suggestions and upped the listing to a 14 day and included the 50/50 provision. I'll see if I can get some better photos with the Tula grip on it, but we'll see how this fares.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Esquire, there are a couple of things regarding the auction that will almost certainly cost you money. First, you should have made it a 14 day auction instead of a 7 day auction. It's a thin market, so you'll want to make sure everyone possible sees it. Second, you should do a 50/50 payment. 50/50 is where the buyer pays 50% at the time of the auction close and then 50% at the time the stamp is approved to their NFA dealer. This gives the buyer confidence that you'll successfully complete the transaction. For some reason, the auction pictures are not showing for me. Perhaps that's because it's new. I think it would be good if you'd mention how the rifle is finished. And again, I'd take new pictures with the original factory grip on the rifle. Potential buyers want to feel that it's real and the US Palm grip is a distraction in that regard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors