Help! 5.45 Krink build.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Help! 5.45 Krink build.

First off I’d like to say I’m verrrry green when it comes to the AK platform and posting on forums in general so I apologize if this post doesn’t belong here or if what I’m wanting is out of the ordinary. I’ll try to make what I’m looking for short and to the point.

I’ve done some research and have an idea what I want, but it seems nowadays it’s pretty expensive to do. I’d like to do a pistol 5.45 build that will be suppressed. From what I’ve seen I’ll need an Aims74 kit, KNS Piston, JMAC 12.5 barrel. The additions I’d like to add would be an ultimak rail, ALG trigger, krebbs safety and the Lantac dragon asr for my suppressor. I’m sure I have the OG builders cringing, but hey, it’s what I’d like to have. So I guess what I’m asking is what is the best way to get there? Also I don’t feel comfortable or confident building it and would need some help on that end too. I’m a dealer for Aimpoint, Trijicon, SB Tactical, Vortex and many more and would gladly offer anything I sell for cost to anyone that might be able to help out.

Thanks for your time!

Member #
    Liked
    185 times
    Sounds like a fun project and your off to a good start parts wise. Where are you located? There are a lot of builders out there that could get it built for you. Not sure about any who would horse trade for their labor, but you never know until you ask.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors