Krinkov 74 Hinge Block?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Krinkov 74 Hinge Block?

Where can I find these? Can't seem to find any place that sells them.

Member #
    Liked
    1127 times
    K-Var has the 5.56, and 7.62x39 version I don't know if it will work for what you need it for? If all else fails I'd try an Wanted post, you never know who might have one, lots of good knowledgeable folks here.

Link to K-var
    https://www.k-var.com/hinge-block-fo...senal-bulgaria

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1986 View Post
    K-Var has the 5.56, and 7.62x39 version I don't know if it will work for what you need it for? If all else fails I'd try an Wanted post, you never know who might have one, lots of good knowledgeable folks here.

Link to K-var
    https://www.k-var.com/hinge-block-fo...senal-bulgaria
    Yeah that company had one for a 5.45 but they were out of stock which is unfortunate.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    the one that is in stock the 7.62/5.56 is meant for the milled receiver .. the way they have it listed is kinda confusing for people if they dont know the detail .. the one thats supposable meant for 5.45 really means its for stamped receiver spec.. the trunnion ears are narrower. if you build a krink in 5.45,5.56,7.62 on a stamped receiver you'll need the supposed 5.45 version .. the 7.62/5.56 version is for milled receiver only because its wider it doesn't fit in the trunnions ears it will only fit in the milled receivers ears .. has nothing to do with the caliber really .. more (stamped, trunnion) vs milled receiver.

Member #
    Liked
    1065 times
    What kit are you trying to build? If it isnít rare, you can mill the slot on the top of the trunion wider to accept the rear hinge block, but the only concern then would be that the ID of the hinge block is small enough for your 545 barrel.

Ive had someone do this for me on a build, so I know it worked for me but it was a 5.56 barrel...
    WTB:

Russian Type 1 or 2 parts/kit

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors