Mysterious ak

Thread: Mysterious ak

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Mysterious ak

I recently came across an ak 56-1 i recognized it by the looks of course.the weird thing is that there was no company stamp,the chinese stamp their guns.anyone came across something like this?would like to know the country it came from.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordish View Post
    I recently came across an ak 56-1 i recognized it by the looks of course.the weird thing is that there was no company stamp,the chinese stamp their guns.anyone came across something like this?would like to know the country it came from.
    Are you in the US? China made some with no stamps. They will make whatever the customer wants. Some agencys have been known to scrub markings. Some gun shops make copies of Chinese rifles. Do you have pictures? There is one on gunbroker that says "no import markings" but in the pictures there are import markings clear as day.

Member #
    Liked
    1213 times
    Again as in your other identical thread, welcome to the group, and the only rule with the Chinese AK variants was there were no rules, so no you are not likely to find a logo on all or even most of their AK variants.

Sponsors