Maadi Egyptian Ak

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Maadi Egyptian Ak

Hi all! I’m here to get some help on how to sell AND price my Ak. I have to admit a few things: I’m a woman 🤭, I don’t know s**t, and my Daddy left me some guns when he passed. Looking to sell my PARS INTL imported to Louisville. My best friends husband attempted to help me, recommended an auction site, & a huge starter price. Hope to clear up questions I have with all you smart collectors help!!

Member #
    Liked
    1111 times
    Welcome aboard.

Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Post some pics of it. Some folks on here might even be interested in it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1123 times
    Welcome to the group!

Sorry to hear about the passing of your father, but don't play the sex card on this site, please. My daughter drove many guys crazy at age 14 when she could disassemble an AKM, reassemble it, load it and quickly put 30 rounds into an 8x10 target 50 yards down range using the iron sights. The AK/AKM is one of the easiest rifles to learn

Pictures would be great of course, but a couple of simple questions to be able to better help you. Is the muzzle threaded? The model is stamped on the left side of the receiver (the side opposite the ejection port). Most Maadis were of the the ARM, RML and RPM model. Also if it has the original stock set would help guessing a value, which is where pictures are so helpful.

Hopefully by the time we are finished we will have answered all your questions. Remember, there are no stupid questions if you are wanting to learn. Can't guarantee there won't be stupid answers unfortunately.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    My best friends husband attempted to help me, recommended an auction site, & a huge starter price. Hope to clear up questions I have with all you smart collectors help!! emi calculator gst login ifsc code
    Last edited by ARRESOHA; 12-25-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I paid 650 2 years ago for my PARS at a gun show. I'd start there for start price... guess I don't know what u could expect. Probly Like 750 or more... factory built aks are not for sale new like they used to be. Yes mine was ban config but after new stock and rethreaded muzzle, I got a keeper.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1364 times
    Quote Originally Posted by arresoha View Post
    my best friends husband attempted to help me, recommended an auction site, & a huge starter price. Hope to clear up questions i have with all you smart collectors help!! emi calculator gst login ifsc code
    spam bot!!!

Sponsors