Howdy from Nevada

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Howdy from Nevada

I am new to the AK platform. I don't even own one yet! I am more of an AR guy because AR's are basically easy to work with. I have been wanting to fill in the gap in my collection with a quality AK variant, but before I make any purchase I want to know as much as I can about the AK platform prior to making a purchase. So, I am here to learn and maybe ask a question or two.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Theres always room for AR guys here I have more AR's then AK's but catching up. This is teh palce to learn everything. Folks here are full of knowledge. And welcome

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    978 times
    Welcome to the group!

And beware the AK-addiction!

Member #
    Liked
    890 times
    Welcome aboard.

Member #
    Liked
    174 times
    Welcome from WV.

Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Greetings, how's Reno? I haven't been there in years. But I'm thinking about trying to move there lol.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Well we can always use another gun voter here. Folks are moving over from California and trying to vote the state blue.

Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    I'm from California originally. Everyone I've ever met in Reno either came from California or their family did. I wouldn't assume many people in Nevada are originally from there considering Californias sheer size and the fact that California has always had influence there, and of course we all started buying real estate there in the 90's like crazy lol. I'm surprised its held on this long to be honest, that is why I asked. Florida is going to be screwed in 5 to 10 years in my opinion. In 2017 or 18 a Democrat AWB nearly passed because of the Republicans from areas where the voters are more Democrat jumped onboard. The reality is most of these people don't care about the issues, they care about their paychecks.

Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Tennessee, and South Carolina are on my radar. I've been looking at land so that when it comes quitting time, I can plop a structure down and chill. I'm just not willing to give up my rights as an American because assholes don't understand how to interpret facts and data. Wyoming seems to be the most promising but I honest don't enjoy its landscape. I would rather be in Nevada with the ability to drive a few hours into CA to visit family and friends then get the hell out. I will say though, Reno sure as hell gone up in price since last time I looked.

Member #
    Liked
    1034 times
    welcome from Tennessee!

Sponsors