• 4 Post By dantelecat
  • 1 Post By Averageman
  • 1 Post By dantelecat

Thread: New Flu?

Member #
    Liked
    442 times

New Flu?

Donít like spreading misinformation and donít really know where to ask this but thereís some smart minds here and wondering if anyone has looked into this yet? If itís bs lockíer up please but also feel like if itís true we need all the headsup on things we can get right now. Thoughts?

Member #
    Liked
    1213 times
    Haven't had a horses flu, or cat flu, or dog flu.
    10Gauge and PhilRazz like this.

Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    There are hundreds of zoonotic viral strains identified each year. This is why it has traditionally paid to have large budgets allocated to identifying and containing these pathogens.

In 2018, the Global Health Security Agenda had 80% of its budget cut. What we are seeing today is a direct result of that.

It’s ironic how through the entirety of the GWOT we used the logic “fight them over there so we don’t have to fight them over here” as justification to drop $25,000 bombs on brown people in mud huts. Too bad we didn’t apply the same logic and funding towards combating lethal pathogens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/u...ty-agenda.html
    Vlado, 10Gauge, PhilRazz and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2592 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dantelecat View Post
    There are hundreds of zoonotic viral strains identified each year. This is why it has traditionally paid to have large budgets allocated to identifying and containing these pathogens.

In 2018, the Global Health Security Agenda had 80% of its budget cut. What we are seeing today is a direct result of that.

It’s ironic how through the entirety of the GWOT we used the logic “fight them over there so we don’t have to fight them over here” as justification to drop $25,000 bombs on brown people in mud huts. Too bad we didn’t apply the same logic and funding towards combating lethal pathogens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/u...ty-agenda.html
    I've got an even better idea, why fund them when like WHO, they are just going to also take money from China and stab us in the back.
    Lets keep our borders secure, quit making trade deals with China until they toe the line or defund all of these agencies and watch China Burn itself to a cinder.
    If Brown People in mud huts don't want to get blown up, they should quit sponsoring, fighting for and cheering on the hijacked jets flying in to our buildings.
    PhilRazz likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I've got an even better idea, why fund them when like WHO, they are just going to also take money from China and stab us in the back.
    Lets keep our borders secure, quit making trade deals with China until they toe the line or defund all of these agencies and watch China Burn itself to a cinder.
    If Brown People in mud huts don't want to get blown up, they should quit sponsoring, fighting for and cheering on the hijacked jets flying in to our buildings.
    I’m not sure that the American CDC was stabbing us in the back.

I agree with you on border security and curbing Chinese economic expansion, but they have nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

This administration gutted our agencies that monitor and contain deadly pathogens In 2018, and now we’re seeing the results of that. I don’t really see how this can be *logically* argued any other way.
    Last edited by dantelecat; 06-30-2020 at 08:14 AM.
    Vlado likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2592 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dantelecat View Post
    I’m not sure that the American CDC was stabbing us in the back.

I agree with you on border security and curbing Chinese economic expansion, but they have nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

This administration gutted our agencies that monitor and contain deadly pathogens In 2018, and now we’re seeing the results of that. I don’t really see how this can be *logically* argued any other way.
    No, really it has a lot to do with it. Do a little search on swine virus in China. This has been burning through the Asian swine population for at least a year.
    Please do the search, because you'll find stories that go back as far as last November.
    This is an issue because the Democrats are afraid Joe Biden can't win. If they can scare you and keep you home and make you think the current administration is at fault etc. etc.
    So for the last four years these Muppet's in China have been turning out a corona virus annually. Thank You China, can we buy more of your cheapo crap what you have stolen under our Patent Laws to sell to us at a lower quality and with a lower price?
    The United States CDC is not complaisant with Chinese Authorities, why were we not warned in November?
    Why weren't we being warned about the corona virus's coming out of China for the last half decade?
    Why is Dr Fauci backing the continued travel to gather specimens in China and US/Chinese cooperation on virus experiments when China refuses to be honest and open about what is going on with Corona -19?
    No, they can all hug a root.

Sponsors