You guys know why I'm here right?

View Poll Results: You guys know why I'm here right?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Got the Covid gonna die came to say goodbye

2 6.45%
  • Just to stir up shit

11 35.48%
  • Because I miss this place and the comaradere

7 22.58%
  • Because AKFiles is down for server maintenance

12 38.71%
  • To give good advice

1 3.23%
  • Answering a PM

1 3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By trevorakm
  • 1 Post By Ram Rod

Thread: You guys know why I'm here right?

Member #
    Liked
    1295 times

You guys know why I'm here right?

I'll post a poll so you can have fun guessing. I figure some of y'all might be bored. So how's social distancing been treating the regular folks?
    MAGA- let's get this show on the road!

Sans Remords

Member #
    Liked
    607 times
    How's the armadillo hunting?
    scottyb and 10Gauge like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1295 times
    I do miss good conversation here and helpful minds. And the jokes and BS for sure.
    How's life been treating everyone?
    Has the forum been active or did Corona kill it like everything else?
    A member over at the Files attempted a Secret Santa last year, but nothing like the original started here.
    I've been busy, up until all the rain started down here. Still lumberjacking, construction, solar power distribution, property preservation, etc. State licensed master electrician.Then I've been trying to relax but haven't even wet a line yet this year. Can of worms in fridge for two months. Checked them yesterday and they are still alive and looking good. Damn government shut down the Buffalo river so limited venues anyway. I need a stocked pond in my own back yard.
    We got over 4 inches of rain yesterday/last night from the hurricane. A hurricane I knew nothing about since all this rioting took over the news. There's been BS happen close to here cops cars were spray painted, nobody hurt AFAIK. FaceBook rumors closed the courthouse in my local county seat. No shortage of retards and stupidity even way out here in rural country north central Arkansas.
    Been cooking a lot lately and over the winter. Not much of a winter here anyway. Damn ticks are plentiful again this year.
    New GF best one yet. Shooter of course. Been getting my hamburger meat throughout the pandemic. LOL
    Can't get an oil change or tire rotation since Covid. Hopefully Obama will buy me a new vehicle once this one melts down due to no PMs. The IRS sent me some $$ while back. But I just know they're gonna screw me real hard in the future because of it. I still sleep well at night because I drink a lot of alcohol. Come to think of it, was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes last year. Under control now via 1000mg metformin daily. I basically eat then shit everything out within the next 20 minutes. Kinda cool really.
    scottyb likes this.

Sans Remords

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1295 times
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorakm View Post
    How's the armadillo hunting?
    Geez. Glad you asked. I got my Arkansas predator hunting permit last year around this time IIRC. Now the state government can tell me how to save turkey eggs on my own property! I was doing predator hunting long before they though of allowing me to do what I wanted on my on land anyway! It's just official because if a game and fish officer came out here I'd tell him to GTFO my property anyway. Oddly enough haven't seen many but downed three in one night about two weeks ago. I may be creating a super race of Armadillo now come to think of it. They getting smarter or at least faster and not out in the open as long as previously. That or they've had contact with the aliens.
    Like I said, been raining plenty here sometimes days on end. The real heat started after Memorial day (always seems to turn summer then).
    Half of my cats have all mysteriously died over the past couple of months. Have three remaining and managed to give two of them shots. The elusive barn cat is fine and healthy. Caught sight of a stray yellow bob tail some time back. Seen it early morning once down behind the house. Swore to put a bullet in the head next time but didn't see it again. Bobcat fever is a thing here. Possible feline parvo is what I gave shots for. They seemed like they may have got into something poison. Maybe drank some anti-freeze. Just don't know and I've consulted the best folks on the matter here. Still don't know.
    Fence repair to come in the days ahead. Stretching some barbed wire that the deer kicked last fall. Still seeing wild turkeys on a daily basis though. Hear them in the evenings.

BTW, hunting with the 22LR mainly this year FYI. The 5.56 and 7.62 have become somewhat rare lately and I wish to conserve.
    Last edited by Ram Rod; 06-09-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Sans Remords

Member #
    Liked
    539 times
    Good to see you here. Getting tired of all the covid-19 rules. Especially still having to wear the mask. This soon will pass.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Member #
    Liked
    607 times
    "Half of my cats have all mysteriously died over the past couple of months. Have three remaining and managed to give two of them shots."

at this point in your post I thought you had moved onto shooting cats as the
    armadillos got wise.

Sponsors