Run on Ammo - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Run on Ammo

Member #
    Liked
    612 times
    44-40 is good I have a El Tigre that uses it (spanish copy of Winchester 92 lever action)

Quote Originally Posted by shortround1991 View Post
    I’m a odd ball caliber person also, yea I have several hundred rounds of 44/40 in stock to feed my Remi 1890 but I recently purchased a ATI .410 AR style shotgun that I loaded up on some shot and the Winchester PDX discs for up close and personal happens. Our local police here are starting to report vehicle break in’s, be safe everyone
    11th air assault div 63 65 1st bn abn 8th cav 1st cav vietnam 65 66 11th special forces group 70-74 major sks and ak collector ammunition collector

Member #
    Liked
    8772 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 43m1garand View Post
    I live in a rural county in Ohio and that is not the case where I live. The population in my county is about 41,000, which is less than most cities. The village I live in has less than 700 people with no PD. Sheriff patrols where I live. There is low crime in my county and in the surrounding counties. Drugs are largest amount of crime. I trust people in rural areas far more than people in large cities. People in rural areas are more willing to help people that need it.
    I find it to about the same. People help each other for the same reasons regardless of where you live. Just like there are people who are indifferent in the cities there are people in the country who are there because they don't want to see anyone and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

You'd be surprised how little crime there actually is in big cities when you look at the whole city. People dump on Chicago but the crime only happens in a few small areas.
    I live in a township, in a county just outside of Philadelphia, a city with 1.5 million people and high crime rate. While my area......all the townships surrounding mine are very low on crime, even drug crime youd still have to go out of your way to find crime in Philadelphia because it's only in a few small areas.
    BigSal likes this.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Sponsors