And it has started! - Page 16
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree320Likes

Thread: And it has started!

Member #
    Liked
    348 times
    I was searching something about situation in Italy and it is disgusting. Only Cuba, China and Russia are helping them for others it is disgusting behavior... so much about humanity.... this is not political post it is just fact.

Edit: Just saw on facebook page of italian foreign minister arriving of russian planes... They wrote that planes needed to circle around came from southeast because european countries didnt allowed them to fly over their states. Wtf!
    Italians are very angry...
    Last edited by Batob; 03-22-2020 at 05:38 PM.
    AZAK likes this.
    We should never forget that everything Adolph Hitler did in Germany was "legalMartin Luther King, Jr.

Member #
    Liked
    8729 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    I say, bottom line is, never lose your humanity.
    Be better than dogs. If others want to be that way, fine, but be better than that.
    Actually, I wish people would be at least as good as dogs.
    AZAK and Andyman like this.

Member #
    Liked
    612 times
    Everyone said I was crazy for leaving California.... they laughed at me...

Now I'm sitting in the countryside with no sleeves on my shirt, next to an SKS and a pound and a half of buckwheat.... who's laughing now!
    Kalliste and JoeMomma like this.
    --> VEPR DOT ORG <--

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    431 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSal View Post
    Everyone said I was crazy for leaving California.... they laughed at me...

Now I'm sitting in the countryside with no sleeves on my shirt, next to an SKS and a pound and a half of buckwheat.... who's laughing now!
    State politicians ruined our home.

I knew it was time to go one year during Christmas shopping at the mall where I lived. I wasn't living in America and I had enough. It is what it is

Member #
    Liked
    154 times
    I have seen the "darkest side of humanity" and that's why I no longer believe that all men are good but some chose evil but more along the lines that all men are evil and some chose to do good. I have very little hope for humanity any more. I have seen the worst that mankind has!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    Spend one year at war, and you will understand why Soldiers have this unique perspective on humanity. If you and others are very lucky, you will never have to see or smell the things we have, and see the darkest side of humanity in all its glory.

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Batob View Post
    I was searching something about situation in Italy and it is disgusting. Only Cuba, China and Russia are helping them for others it is disgusting behavior... so much about humanity.... this is not political post it is just fact.

Edit: Just saw on facebook page of italian foreign minister arriving of russian planes... They wrote that planes needed to circle around came from southeast because european countries didnt allowed them to fly over their states. Wtf!
    Italians are very angry...
    I wouldn’t rely on fakebook as a source for reliable information.
    MPiKM-72, dixy2k and 43m1garand like this.

Member #
    Liked
    348 times
    Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    I wouldn’t rely on fakebook as a source for reliable information.
    It was live broadcasting of landing of the planes.
    It wasthis video.

https://youtu.be/OuYn2vOmNfM
    We should never forget that everything Adolph Hitler did in Germany was "legalMartin Luther King, Jr.

Member #
    Liked
    2293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    Just wait until the very large cities like New York and Los Angeles can't pay out the welfare and other benefits and these people can't buy food. If I was living there, I would be leaving, because its going to go to complete shit in a week or two.
    I opened the safe, got out an AR and a box of fifteen magazines in case people get too crazy. So far there has been little crime, just one burglary of note. They broke in while people were at the store. They stole, you guessed it Food and toilet paper. WTF?
    Nobody is even going out in their yard, I was cutting grass this morning when the neighbor came out to the mail box, I asked the Lady if she was good to go or needed anything, handicapped and the single mom of two kids aint the way to be sane at this time. Lucky thing Grandpa came over and built a swing set a month ago for the rug rats.
    I'm just a bit stir crazy, but I work several hours a day in my yard.

Member #
    Liked
    5951 times
    There are good folks and bad folks.

Dont let the douche bags stand for all of us.

Yall should read a book or something. I do need to knock down the high spots in my yard if the rain would stop.

Checking on my folks regularly and keep touch base with the neighbors. Still fair amount of traffic, loads of big rigs.

Decided to get an AR 80% jig so I can do that A1 build. The brewery is shut down more or less. Got to keg up the last of the Golden that would not fit into bourbon barrels and carb it so I can drink it.

Would be nice to do some things but its no big deal. The staycation continues.
    PhilRazz, Arik, Batob and 1 others like this.
    needs moar AK

or beer

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Been working like a dog from home and troubleshooting math problems for children. Trying to kill the weeds between storms. I force the kids outside at lunch to walk/ride the neighborhood for exercise, have noticed more and more neighbors home and out exercising too. Our local starts marshal law today, what a joke!

Member #
    Liked
    348 times
    Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Been working like a dog from home and troubleshooting math problems for children. Trying to kill the weeds between storms. I force the kids outside at lunch to walk/ride the neighborhood for exercise, have noticed more and more neighbors home and out exercising too. Our local starts marshal law today, what a joke!
    Wow, people mentality is realy the same everywhere! (read stupidity) First it was china - joke, than spain - joke, than italy - joke, came to my country - joke, capital of my country - joke, now we have registrated 4 cases in my city - joke. This is converstations I had with my neighboor.

Member #
    Liked
    8729 times
    Nothing here. People out doing their thing. When it isn't raining they're playing basketball, tennis, walking dogs, jogging, someone was chopping firewood the other day.

Myself, I have no issues with cabin fever.
    Averageman and scottyb like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2293 times
    I'm not sure what the mindset is in this sleepy little suburb, but it's kind of unique.
    I'm going to do some gardening and save the house cleaning for tomorrow, which is funny because I'm OCD about the house being clean, I'm sure anyone who knows me would find that funny as hell.
    I'm still trying to understand how states like Nevada can allow the Governor to block medicine proven to knock out this virus? That cocktail of drug that feature the anti malarial drug looks pretty promising. Why not go with it? It would be a shame to allow a cure to be a political football in order to win an election.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    12901 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I opened the safe, got out an AR and a box of fifteen magazines in case people get too crazy. So far there has been little crime, just one burglary of note. They broke in while people were at the store. They stole, you guessed it Food and toilet paper. WTF?
    Nobody is even going out in their yard, I was cutting grass this morning when the neighbor came out to the mail box, I asked the Lady if she was good to go or needed anything, handicapped and the single mom of two kids aint the way to be sane at this time. Lucky thing Grandpa came over and built a swing set a month ago for the rug rats.
    I'm just a bit stir crazy, but I work several hours a day in my yard.
    I'm almost to that point, but we still have several weeks before things get really stupid, and I would guess State, local and the Feds know it as well. Areas more densely populated will be hit first (no surprise), but expect it to flow into the country and the burbs quickly. Lets also not forget drug addicts and the things they already do to get money to sustain their habit.

Everyone is trying to remain positive and talk of a full opening of the economy, or at least partially depending on the figures, so its still possible we will get out of this before it gets too bad with crime/looting and general violence. Everyone knows the longer we stay shut down, the more businesses will shutter forever.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    7393 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    There are good folks and bad folks.

Dont let the douche bags stand for all of us.

Yall should read a book or something. I do need to knock down the high spots in my yard if the rain would stop.

Checking on my folks regularly and keep touch base with the neighbors. Still fair amount of traffic, loads of big rigs.

Decided to get an AR 80% jig so I can do that A1 build. The brewery is shut down more or less. Got to keg up the last of the Golden that would not fit into bourbon barrels and carb it so I can drink it.

Would be nice to do some things but its no big deal. The staycation continues.
    I keep envisioning scottyb surveying the landscape - from behind the sights of his AES-10B.
    Constantly studying spots welds, mag well dimple shapes, center support rivet heads and selector markings for the last 12 years...

BTW - Keep your BFH away from my AK!

WTB Late East German 7.62 top cover and gas tube numbered 687.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Sponsors