Why so much hate for Ban states - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Why so much hate for Ban states

  1. #31
    Senior Member

    Member #
    27577
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,324
    Liked
    5709 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    A lot of gun owners wanna CYA! Who are you? Just a name on a screen.i don't know you and you don't know me. I mean really know. You don't know my intentions or plans. I was on a different gun board when one of the regulars hadn't been around in a while. Someone who knew his real name did a little searching and found out he was recently sentenced to life for murdering his wife.
    Meaning what man?
    One weird occurrence and you wright off several millions people because of the dirt they were born and raised on and happen to still live on and choose to fight for?
    This thread quite frankly has revealed who a bunch of you really are and itís sad
    2A doesnít have a chance in the face of a real attack nation wide ... half of you are going to fold day one to not run a foul of illegal laws.

  2. #32
    Member

    Member #
    17233
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    89
    Liked
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    A lot of gun owners wanna CYA! Who are you? Just a name on a screen.i don't know you and you don't know me. I mean really know. You don't know my intentions or plans. I was on a different gun board when one of the regulars hadn't been around in a while. Someone who knew his real name did a little searching and found out he was recently sentenced to life for murdering his wife.
    dont know what you are ranting about,you make no sence.my real life experience from the last 2 different controlled ranges I was at I was approached multiple times by different gunowners,questioning me about my rifle and my mags.is that rifle legal?,is that mag legal?these were gunowners,not range masters,acting if they were the gun and mag police.i now have a private range with no gunowner police questioning me.that is why I made my statement.you have enough posts to realize that when somebody asks a question that some members think that it might not be appropriate
    they jump right in saying thats not legal,thinking they are the gun police.

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    Member #
    25433
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Reno NV
    Posts
    122
    Liked
    424 times
    Unfortunately there are a LOT of nanny's out there that somehow think it there duty to stick their noses in others business. I blame the encroaching liberal idea that's permeating the country that we all somehow need to police others, the "Red Flag" laws are a good example of stupid libtard ideas that get codified into law.

    As for the butthurt about not wanting to ship guns or other regulated firearms related things into ban states, are you guys serious?? Do you honestly think we should take a chance on falling afoul of the laws that you willingly live under? If I want to sell something that is banned in a socialist paradise like New York, Commiefornia, Maryland, et al, why should I be forced to deal with potentially unwittingly committing a crime when I can sell the same thing for the same money to a place where I don't have to worry about the BS?

    I'm truly sorry that it has come to this in what was a formerly free country, but gee whiz, you guys are calling out the wrong people here. If you don't like the laws where you live, then move somewhere else. Yes it's hard to do, I know that because that's what I chose to do rather than pay taxes to the A-holes that run the state where I used to live. If your wife won't let you, or you have some other reason why you can't leave, then don't blame others because of where you choose to live.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Senior Member

    Member #
    17427
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Near Philadelphia Pa
    Posts
    11,803
    Liked
    8753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by akman2 View Post
    dont know what you are ranting about,you make no sence.my real life experience from the last 2 different controlled ranges I was at I was approached multiple times by different gunowners,questioning me about my rifle and my mags.is that rifle legal?,is that mag legal?these were gunowners,not range masters,acting if they were the gun and mag police.i now have a private range with no gunowner police questioning me.that is why I made my statement.you have enough posts to realize that when somebody asks a question that some members think that it might not be appropriate
    they jump right in saying thats not legal,thinking they are the gun police.
    Would have made sense if you phrased it like that from the beginning. Instead of being vague. Otherwise it just reads like anyone doesn't want to ship to a ban state is the gun police

  6. #35
    Senior Member

    Member #
    17427
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Near Philadelphia Pa
    Posts
    11,803
    Liked
    8753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nobody View Post
    Meaning what man?
    One weird occurrence and you wright off several millions people because of the dirt they were born and raised on and happen to still live on and choose to fight for?
    This thread quite frankly has revealed who a bunch of you really are and itís sad
    2A doesnít have a chance in the face of a real attack nation wide ... half of you are going to fold day one to not run a foul of illegal laws.
    Ok send something potentially illegal to Cali or NY... by all means.

  7. #36
    Senior Member

    Member #
    27577
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,324
    Liked
    5709 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Ok send something potentially illegal to Cali or NY... by all means.
    Here let me help you
    https://billypenn.com/2019/12/12/sur...-philadelphia/

    FYI
    Theres a reason they want to ban everything federally nationwide.
    My state laws don’t apply to you as yours don’t apply to me.

    Another FYI
    1. CA magazine ban is still being litigated in the courts ... it is on hold / not in effect
    2. Gun parts are not banned in any state with the exception of FA parts to WA.
    Last edited by Mr Nobody; 03-03-2020 at 07:23 AM.

  8. #37
    Senior Member

    Member #
    58841
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    108 times
    Wow I guess is all I can say from what I keep reading in these posts. Yea I’m a bit of a rebel on the other side I’ve never been to jail and have no intentions of ever going there. However to be very honest here is WHAT is a PARTS KIT really but a bunch of parts and under the definition IS NOT anything illegal to posses. Just my point here’s a pic of a 1964 Romy kit that yes I just ordered a ReCreator 80% for. So what liability does the person that I purchased it from have. Honestly look at it, nothing more than a bunch of individual parts, now if I choose to make it illegal isn’t that on me? Of course I’m going legit but really how can some here say anything about liability. Just sad everyone it really is and I can promise just as I did to my brothers in Virginia that is Eastern Shore brothers/sisters WILL stand together no matter what lies ahead. I had also just talked with another person about a trade deal with him wanting my 410 AR15 platform rifle but he was honest enough to let me know that it wasn’t legal in his state so of course the trade fell through. You all that keep on with the no ban state sales don’t make one bit of sense to me at all, liability you say from selling me a set of furniture come on be real and oh yea that’s a home build P80!as well what’s illegal there
    (nothing)
    Attached Images

  9. #38
    Senior Member

    Member #
    17427
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Near Philadelphia Pa
    Posts
    11,803
    Liked
    8753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nobody View Post
    Here let me help you
    https://billypenn.com/2019/12/12/sur...-philadelphia/

    FYI
    Theres a reason they want to ban everything federally nationwide.
    My state laws donít apply to you as yours donít apply to me.

    Another FYI
    1. CA magazine ban is still being litigated in the courts ... it is on hold / not in effect
    2. Gun parts are not banned in any state with the exception of FA parts to WA.
    What does Philly gun turn in have to do with this?

    Your state laws don't apply to me and mine don't apply to you! Fair enough!

    https://www.ammoland.com/2019/...for...#axzz6FXwDgjZD

    NJ AG going after a California company for selling/shipping parts kits to NJ.

  10. #39
    Senior Member

    Member #
    27577
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,324
    Liked
    5709 times
    Key word “company”
    You are talking about businesses ... who have always been their number one target.
    They rest of us are talking about sales between two people online and in my case only parts.

    Obviously businesses are going to be over the top careful liability wise ... especially selling firearms

  11. #40
    Senior Member

    Member #
    58841
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    108 times
    I honestly wish that I could get into my old account because many that are going on about no shipping to ban states I have purchased from in the past. You know you don’t want to ship a parts kit ok whatever I can get pretty much anything I like from other forums or businesses. However won’t ship a stock trigger parts come on brothers lets be real about this

  12. #41
    Senior Member

    Member #
    58841
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    108 times
    I joined this Forum way back in the day honestly think I joined in 2008 the first time. Highpower what is wrong with sending a part not even saying a parts kit? Back when I joined though it because I saw it was a group that loved the AK platform as much as I came to respect and love but also had people that at the time seemed to want to help there fellow man. Ban crap be whatever but why did you join to make money from other firearms brothers/sisters or to add to your hobby love enjoyment as I did. Not asking anyone to do anything illegal but really come on won’t ship a say gas tube or a stock etc

  13. #42
    Senior Member

    Member #
    27577
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,324
    Liked
    5709 times
    In all transparent honesty the way I see it all is.
    If your so anti Second amendment compliant that you won’t work with your fellow firearm enthusiasts?
    You may as well turn in everything you own today ... because clearly the day the coming national federal ban does come your going to comply anyway.
    And it’s coming as soon as the democrats get control back ... they will probably move strait to abolishing 2A
    Or the next Las Vegas happens and the republicans cave to them and public pressure.

  14. #43
    Senior Member

    Member #
    58841
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    108 times
    As I’ve already stated above it really doesn’t effect me either way, I have money and more than enough connections to buy anything I like it’s just what I’ve seen our community turning into and I wanted to see just how bad it has gotten. Above posts have shown exactly what the liberals wanted to use firearm enthusiasts against each other in something we should all be together with.

  15. #44
    Senior Member

    Member #
    58841
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    108 times
    Amen to that, my wife has very explicit instructions if my day ever comes they want to disarm me. No I don’t want to go to violence but I’ll be damned if I’ll do down without a fight. The way I see it is I was good enough at 17 to enlist in the Army see the many many horrible things I’ve seen as well as having to take a life before I even had my 21st birthday. My crime I have a love of firearms that came from my experiences in the military so I guess I’m screwed for something I’ve loved way back to my childhood

  16. #45
    Senior Member

    Member #
    58841
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    108 times
    Mr Nobody brother if I’m able to ever help you feel happy to message me. As long as it isn’t downright upfront illegal I’m game
    Mr Nobody likes this.

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.