• 1 Post By DDI
  • 2 Post By JoeMomma

Thread: Palmetto State Armory continues to s*ck

DDI

Member #
    Liked
    28 times

Palmetto State Armory continues to s*ck

I want to give a little history as to why I'm p*ssed at the arrogance of the gun manufacturing community, specifically PSA.

I bought a 10.5 5.56 PSA pistol kit which included a Shockwave stabilizer and everything except the lower, for an incredibly low price. It shot great and I couldn't be happier, so much so i talked two friends into ordering one. I then ordered a second one along with a Sig Romeo RD to put on it.

Unlike the first one that shot good groups, the second one was all over the paper at 25 yards. I at first thought it was the RD so I pulled it off and used the Magpul backup rear sight. It still patterned like a shotgun.

I sent the targets and upper back to PSA and they replaced the barrel. When I got it back I put the Sig. RD back on it and it grouped satisfactory. Great, I was relieved and happy. However, when I went to zero the flip-up Magpul backup sight I had to crank the rear aperture all the way to the right until it was against the inside of the protective shoulder or ear. There was no way it would co witness. I then turned the upper upside down on a flat surface and sure enough the front post was canted to the right.

I sent the upper back to PSA for a second time with the Magpul rear sight still on it so they could see the evidence proof the FS was canted and that the rear sight was cranked all the way to one side.

After a long wait I received an email saying they received my upper along with a one line comment that they had stuck a sight alignment tool in the bore and it checked out to be aligned.

God%$#%&* it's not aligned or I wouldn't have to crank the rear sight to it's last thread to the right and placed upside down wouldn't rock like a table with one leg thats too short and I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of sending it back!

I got the upper back an hour ago and put it upside down on the table and of course it still rocks on three corners, just like it was when I sent it in. There are no new pins, tool marks, notes or evidence they did anything to the front post.

I just got off the phone and was told by the girl answering the phone that I have to send it back again. I told her to put in my notes if they don't want to take the time to fix it and instead some arrogant flunky wants to leave a half sentence in an email saying they checked it and it's ok, then I wanted a new upper.

This upper has been gone now for months over various issues whereas I've only had it in hand for a couple of weeks.

I've waited weeks in anticipation for it and stayed around the house all day today because someone, me, had to sign for the package from UPS. And after all the wait, not a God#%&ed thing had been done to fix it. I am p*ssed. Rant over.
    Last edited by DDI; 01-13-2020 at 02:54 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    134 times
    Sorry but this is hilarious

The ole get what you pay for.... the biggest selling point is it's cheap and they have a "great" warranty because you the customer are the product tester haha
    Arik likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    408 times
    If you have an account on ar15.com then you state your case there. They are a vendor there and have what seems to be a large presence. You might be taken care or lynched by the membership.
    scottyb likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

DDI

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Quote Originally Posted by misc View Post
    If you have an account on ar15.com then you state your case there. They are a vendor there and have what seems to be a large presence. You might be taken care or lynched by the membership.
    If I posted this on arfcom I would get dogpiled and they would ask 'why didn't you contact PSA first instead of posting a negative post on a public forum?' Thats always the response when someone says anything negative about PSA over there.

They're cheap so you can buy two for the price of one, banking on the fact one may be a keeper.

Member #
    Liked
    380 times
    Post up a thread on the files and bump it daily lol
    Attached Images
    Last edited by filthy phil; 01-13-2020 at 03:18 PM.
    maus45, 10Gauge and scottyb like this.

DDI

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Quote Originally Posted by filthy phil View Post
    Post up a thread on the files and bump it daily lol
    I'm banned from the Files until 06/2020 because of the [email protected] Nalioth.
    10Gauge likes this.

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    233 times
    Oh no not again!!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    134 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DDI View Post
    I'm banned from the Files until 06/2020 because of the [email protected] Nalioth.
    Josiah is nalioths twink

I have a strict rule since my ban I only use marketplace I will not venture off. I do to much buying and crap to get banned over some pity BS

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DDI View Post
    Keep it up and you'll be banned here.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    13725 times
    OP, take this issue up with PSA, this is NOT the files.
    BigSal and daefash like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors