Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Let's talk..........

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3964 times
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing. Stamping on the rifle is not Cyrillic, so I accept its a CZ weapon, but that looks like a Tula star cartouche on the stock (that goes with the old serno), was it possibly repurposed for this rifle since so few were made?
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate than the puppetmasters training us to hate them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    LOOKING FOR: EG SSG-82 5.45 bolt gun; Soviet (7.62), East German (7.62/5.45) and Romy (5.45) Barrels; nice EG or Soviet Makarov
    I organize and sell Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collections and estates for those who cannot or would prefer not to, send a PM if interested.
    Kalashnikov Collectors Association

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    12115 times
    Want...no, I NEED this.
    1573691366784.jpg
    scottyb and akraider like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    8303 times
    There's a long discussion about this on another forum. Some think it's fake. Someone made it out of surplus parts. Maybe an importer trying something out

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3964 times
    If there's a review from Ian it will be interesting to see what he has to say. Hope its not another desk review, I prefer to see the damn things loaded and shot.
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate than the puppetmasters training us to hate them.
    LOOKING FOR: EG SSG-82 5.45 bolt gun; Soviet (7.62), East German (7.62/5.45) and Romy (5.45) Barrels; nice EG or Soviet Makarov
    I organize and sell Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collections and estates for those who cannot or would prefer not to, send a PM if interested.

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    I posted the link to that site,,...just the same couple of jealous trolls with the ney saying...But,..the maker is unknown to be clear on that. Everyone agrees, even the, ney sayers....They want one...no matter

..If..I may...Now....guess...nothing ...out of the "norm"....was ever done to the mosin,...all military gun get expem. on....Who knows,.

Link.....

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...s-accessories/

It is mine, I am not selling it, trading it, ...Looks very nice hanging on my wall with my East Bloc Collection. Just wanted to see if anyone ever seen another beside the three known. ( if you do find another,...I'd like to buy it also,...to find this one a mate)

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    There's a long discussion about this on another forum. Some think it's fake. Someone made it out of surplus parts. Maybe an importer trying something out
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Judi; 12-03-2019 at 04:07 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAK View Post
    If there's a review from Ian it will be interesting to see what he has to say. Hope its not another desk review, I prefer to see the damn things loaded and shot.

See the links I posted ...Chuck is shooting it in the first link.

My review....I love it Loud as hell thou,..very loud. Louder then my AMD -65 or an M-44 . ...wish it had the original cleaning kit with it..that was the first thing I checked for.

I talked with the other three people who own two people who own them. , and how we came into owning them. They all owned theirs for awhile, of course they been offered money for them. Most interesting are those stories if Ian does a video,...or not.

....still won't get a date if I go to the range with it...they are all AR guys....That is why I have my own range.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Judi; 12-01-2019 at 01:56 PM.
    SVDS likes this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3964 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post
    But,..the maker is unknown to be clear on that.
    As others can see, there is a faint "she" proof on the receiver, but apparently that doesn't prove who made it. Obviously military weapons history includes many prototypes and experiments that didn't reach production, but they tend to be modifications to the basic gun (as in the Mosin pics above). I haven't read the other thread and probably won't but will note it seems that converting a receiver from the 7.62x25 (36k psi) to the much longer and higher pressure 7.62x39 cartridge (64k psi) would force a fundamental redesign, not something to be undertaken casually.

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Hey guys let me say this ok....

Look, I know this, when I hold it in my hands ...it is very real.

I am not trying to debate if this may or may not be a ..."issued" ...weapon, or even made by Czech. Republic...maybe third world country,...maybe Samco, Century did it...why not more...gosh....think it would sell ? Dah ....Now bubba....if you did this...I have plans for you .

I just would like information...if Bob or Joe made it...please step forth. ...I don't know how this came to be...but it been like this for awhile I'll tell you that. ...

...thought you guys might enjoy the pictures, or maybe might have one also. ....I like mine,.....seems to have that...Wow.... factor.

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    As others can see, there is a faint "she" proof on the receiver, but apparently that doesn't prove who made it. Obviously military weapons history includes many prototypes and experiments that didn't reach production, but they tend to be modifications to the basic gun (as in the Mosin pics above). I haven't read the other thread and probably won't but will note it seems that converting a receiver from the 7.62x25 (36k psi) to the much longer and higher pressure 7.62x39 cartridge (64k psi) would force a fundamental redesign, not something to be undertaken casually.

You know what after reading your post.. I agree,...which would also place a third world country,...Cuba like to trade with Czech , and get paid from USSR in hand me downs...weapons too ?...back in the early 50's...USSR ...had to clean out the stuff from the 11930's and pre war....no longer needed...sell to useful idiot.

...I looked a the stamping...Their is a every sooo faint ... number 6 before the AYM I'll try to high light it with crayon...

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3964 times
    Don't mean to come across as a skeptic, just musing about clues from the pics and the scope of redesigning the weapon for the larger round. Absolutely fascinating stuff, please feel encouraged.

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Don't mean to come across as a skeptic, just musing about clues from the pics and the scope of redesigning the weapon for the larger round. Absolutely fascinating stuff, please feel encouraged.

I agree and many others ...this was a pro,...arsenal built......nothing Bubba with that tapco rape grin here...

I am here seeking knowledge ...opinions...thoughts.....ideas...

....Not so much debating the ways how it may...or may not have come to be...

...but...it is here. ....So...just asking.questions...I know nothing but stories from the other owners.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    12115 times
    Any pics of this weapon field stripped?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    Any pics of this weapon field stripped?

I been trying to remove the bottom bolt...It is on there tight,...I mean really tight. I do not want to force or strip it, As soon as I do I'll take some pictures of it for you, This I do know from using the light up close that shroud is on the fitted to the receiver like a glove.

Still asking ....anyone ever seems another ?....any place ? .....any clues?...... ideas ? .....opinions ?

scottyb likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2071 times
    AYM and SHE were both codes for Czech arsenals that made the vz.52.

Uhersky Brod = SHE
    Povazska Bystrica = AYM
    scottyb and JoeMomma like this.

Member #
    Liked
    8303 times
    Bottom bolt?

Does it disassemble like a VZ52?

Would be interesting to see what the front end looks like under the shroud (the thing that goes up!)

Another thing. There used to be a guy in GB that sold weird looking AKs that were a blend of AK and PPSH. Maybe worth trying to see if he's still on GB and asking him
    Last edited by Arik; 12-02-2019 at 07:09 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors