Is It Normal For An Influx Of New Members Closing In On An Election? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Is It Normal For An Influx Of New Members Closing In On An Election?

Member #
    Liked
    211 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincymaga View Post
    You scare me.
    Then you better stay off that other site.
    Big thanks to Moses1986, 10Gauge, Pookie, NFA ARMS, Duck Durbin and everyone that served this country.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3964 times
    Near a new election? They occur every two years, the next one is about 15 months away, not even halfway there.

That noted, its a fact there is an emerging pattern of bot-driven accounts that have been set up. We've discovered and deleted some but I'm sure we haven't caught them all and more will become evident. Like the little Soviet soldier in my avatar scanning for fascist aircraft, we remain vigilant.
    Last edited by AZAK; 08-14-2019 at 03:57 PM.
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate than the puppetmasters training us to hate them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    LOOKING FOR: EG SSG-82 5.45 bolt gun; Soviet (7.62), East German (7.62/5.45) and Romy (5.45) Barrels; nice EG or Soviet Makarov
    I organize and sell Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collections and estates for those who cannot or would prefer not to, send a PM if interested.
    Kalashnikov Collectors Association

Member #
    Liked
    211 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAK View Post
    Near a new election? They occur every two years, the next one is about 15 months away, not even halfway there.

That noted, its a fact there is an emerging pattern of bot-driven accounts that have been set up. We've discovered and deleted some but I'm sure we haven't caught them all and more will become evident. Like the little Soviet soldier in my avatar scanning for fascist aircraft, we remain vigilant.
    Seems like we’re getting close or it never ended or something. Maybe the election seems closer than it is because all the same BS started more than 4 years ago. I was just trying to figure out why all the new members at one time. I also wondered if they were here for K related reasons. Some of them remind me of a fart in the wind.
    Big thanks to Moses1986, 10Gauge, Pookie, NFA ARMS, Duck Durbin and everyone that served this country.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2160 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekanak47 View Post
    Seems like we’re getting close or it never ended or something. Maybe the election seems closer than it is because all the same BS started more than 4 years ago. I was just trying to figure out why all the new members at one time. I also wondered if they were here for K related reasons. Some of them remind me of a fart in the wind.
    We live in strange times.
    It seems as if we have a threat to the Second Amendment after everyone of these shootings and we've got an election on the horizon, so everyone running to the left seems to want to promise that "they" can ban guns. All it ever does is cause a lot of people to panic buy.
    The age of inexpensive AK's and SKS's is over, so it's kind of strange to me that people would tend to join this particular web sight if they're trying to buy it before it is banned.

Member #
    Liked
    19252 times
    We probably are getting some bleed over from some activist sites and splinter groups. Nothing like a raid but still a little seepage.
    scottyb likes this.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3964 times
    I was just kidding about not being halfway there, you wouldn't know it without checking the calendar. The bot-member part is absolutely true and has never been identified until recently.
    Last edited by AZAK; 08-14-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Mekanak47 likes this.
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate than the puppetmasters training us to hate them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    LOOKING FOR: EG SSG-82 5.45 bolt gun; Soviet (7.62), East German (7.62/5.45) and Romy (5.45) Barrels; nice EG or Soviet Makarov
    I organize and sell Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collections and estates for those who cannot or would prefer not to, send a PM if interested.
    Kalashnikov Collectors Association

Member #
    Liked
    10066 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The age of inexpensive AK's and SKS's is over, so it's kind of strange to me that people would tend to join this particular web sight if they're trying to buy it before it is banned.
    The problem nowadays is the folks who buy C39s, RASs, cast part guns, find out they've got problems, then try to turn around and claim just as good or "no problems for X rounds" to those of us who have been around the block several times. No, I'm not calling out anyone in particular, but I've noticed that seems to be common for new users.
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

ęDaedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Member #
    Liked
    1140 times
    It's been happening everywhere on the nets, especially in the wake of all this censorship, just don't get baited into an conversation that could possibly be interpreted as a threat or illegal action.
    Mekanak47 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The problem nowadays is the folks who buy C39s, RASs, cast part guns, find out they've got problems, then try to turn around and claim just as good or "no problems for X rounds" to those of us who have been around the block several times. No, I'm not calling out anyone in particular, but I've noticed that seems to be common for new users.
    Guilty of that, but I was being honest. It’s natural to try to justify a purchase if it’s already been made, especially when you haven’t had any issues - yet. It doesn’t feel great to be told you just wasted $500, but I appreciate everyone’s advice and won’t put too many rounds through it. You learn and move on...to the next ak.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Hi, I’m a newb here. Been browsing since March when I bought aN AK63D kit, 80% receiver, and barrel. Searched out build info and finished my first build very recently. Had it checked and test fired by a local Smith and all good. Off to the range this weekend.

Ordered another kit kit the other day, a nice Romy complete with Dong. Thanks for the info and help... great site and support.
    scottyb and JeepFan like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1075 times
    Got any pictures?
    Mekanak47 and JeepFan like this.

Technical Advisor

Member #
    Liked
    3452 times
    You are pretty new yourself.
    No big deal.
    Politics and elections tend to create traffic.
    Last edited by AKBLUE; 08-14-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    211 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AKBLUE View Post
    Ypu ate prettynew yourself.
    No big deal.
    Politics and elections tend to create traffic.
    02/2019
    How many others joined about that time? Didn’t seem like there was as many joining up at that time. Hence, my question.
    Politics create all sorts of things. Some should not be allowed on top of the earth’s crust.
    Last edited by Mekanak47; 08-14-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Got any pictures?
    sure thing... going to dura coat it this weekend after I run a few rounds throug it, clean it, and get the rust off the barrel.

E0FEA643-2980-4F8F-92D1-DA9584F60486.jpeg
    38CBEBBF-B88A-44AB-A4C7-F715050B4AB1.jpeg

0F3F262A-F7D9-4977-8A86-239D44A65AC4.jpeg
    AAAE5B04-4837-4662-98EF-3213BBA730B3.jpeg
    JeepFan and Walleye like this.

Technical Advisor

Member #
    Liked
    3452 times
    Lots of politics and potential regulation changes right now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors