Jeffery Epstein dead. - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Jeffery Epstein dead.

Member #
    Liked
    17968 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSal View Post
    Or he just killed himself. Literally we are talking about a guy who was accused of some of the worst crimes under the sun... he would never find a place in society even if he was found innocent. It is entirely likely he offed himself.
    Possible. You'd think someone with as many resources as he had could come up with some of the best defense attorneys and drag the trial out for quite some time. Muddy the water, disrupt the jury pool, find some way to weasel his way out even on a commuted sentence in a private facility as a sequestered prisoner. Decades of getting away with stuff and he has to face the music so he offs himself just like that? For someone who has no defense then I could see it, but at the same time even the worst people get released into society after an abbreviated stay in the pen. Do a search on sex offenders in your area.

It just seems too convenient... but in 3 weeks it won't matter. Something new will pop up and people will forget.
    scottyb, Moses1986, otus and 1 others like this.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

Member #
    Liked
    1062 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSal View Post
    Or he just killed himself. Literally we are talking about a guy who was accused of some of the worst crimes under the sun... he would never find a place in society even if he was found innocent. It is entirely likely he offed himself.
    Epstein was a complete turd with arms and legs, all pedophiles are, and something else they are is Cowards which is why they do everything they can to weasel their way outta shit. They have no conscience, no regard for others thoughts or lives, there's many cases of pedos going to jail, and serving their sentence only to get out and continue the vicious cycle without regard for their past victims.

Nothing is lower than a person who takes a child's innocence, even the worst Murderers cant stand them.
    Mekanak47, otus, 10Gauge and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1878 times
    I worked corrections for a while.

Pretty much impossible to kill yourself on suicide watch unless you jump from a 2nd tier and land just right, or hoard meds and take them all at once.

Checks every 5 minutes, suicide "dress", no sheets, very few small items, observation door.
    otus, 10Gauge, Moses1986 and 1 others like this.
    Want to buy:
    1966 East German AKM kit
    TYPE 1 kit
    North Korean kit
    Serbian M76 sniper vest (M-99 A3)

If I was not on some government watch list, I'd be insulted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1927 times
    I just read that the suicide rate for incarcerated people on suicide watch is 8%, so nearly one in ten still off themselves. I'll try to find the link.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11570 times
    Epstein was a known trafficker of underage girls to some of the most powerful and richest people on the planet, finally gets nabbed, and seemingly cuts a deal to receive a lighter sentence. About 2 weeks ago, he was found semi conscious after attempting suicide, so he them gets suicide watch, and I'm assuming the special clothes to make sure he could not hang himself, and yet under special conditions, manages to carry out what he attempted to do several weeks ago while having a camera (or so I've read) placed in the cell to prevent him offing himself. Yep...completely checks out, I mean come on folks, does anyone really believe that one man who has the power, and likely the evidence to implicate some of the richest and most powerful people on the planet just committed suicide?

On a more serious note, everyone, and by everyone, I mean EVERYONE in journalism believed this guy was never going to make trial. I would be interested to know how he did it, and if the rumors are true about the camera "malfunctioning" during the time he was said to have killed himself. I would also like to know who was on shift during that time who had direct access to this turd and what their personal situations are such as too much debt, or anything else that might raise red flags. I would also be interested if anyone of those guards somehow dies in a random robbery, weird car crash, or drops dead from a heart attack or stroke. If you don't believe this one is just a wee bit fishy, I have a bridge in New York city that I will sell you at a very low price...trust me, its legit.

1562618866251.jpg
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    153 times
    Reuters says the coroner has not released a cause of death. Cause of death won’t be released until autopsy has all results returned which could take weeks. If you don’t know exactly what you’re testing for in an autopsy there are numerous chemicals not normally tested for and may never be found. So, you’re telling me the most important defendant in the world tried suicide (supposedly) once and failed. Then he is put on suicide watch under special conditions and on camera with regular guard checks ends up dead. Sorry, don’t believe it.
    Big thanks to Moses1986, 10Gauge, Pookie, NFA ARMS, Duck Durbin and everyone that served this country.

Technical Advisor

Member #
    Liked
    3290 times
    Conspiracy theories aside...,

GOOD RIDDANCE

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    He was simply snuffed before he fully squealed on all the politicians and global NWO member millionaires who were pedos/perverts. Now the media (with the help of the deep state) will white wash the hit with a secret mental or physical illness to fool the sheep.

Member #
    Liked
    4942 times
    As much as I agree it is good riddance this does not serve justice and all the douche bags he would have rolled over on will not get what they have coming.
    needs moar AK

or beer

Member #
    Liked
    220 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    As much as I agree it is good riddance this does not serve justice and all the douche bags he would have rolled over on will not get what they have coming.
    This.
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms".

Member #
    Liked
    2772 times

Member #
    Liked
    1062 times
    The thing is the Epstein case isn’t the only one of its kind, A lot of revelations came from the Omaha, Nebraska Franklin Credit union case. One Lawrence King “a rising star in the Republican Party” was brought to Court over embezzlement, and accusations that he was propositioning young girls and boys for sex with Elite Politicians. Lawyer John Decamp brought forward several revelations tied to Boystown sexual abuse violations, needless to say all the hard evidence of this child prostitution ring were covered up, and Lawrence King only went to Jail for his Embezzlement of money. I think he’s out of jail now:/

All ties to Elite politicians were covered up, and no justice for the victims, the bad guys always find a way to win

Member #
    Liked
    1091 times
    he's probably sitting on a beach drinking a mai tai by now. he's so rich and connected, they probably offed some guy that resembled him to use as a stand-in body. I mean... really? did anyone actually think this guy was actually going to name names? the Clintons would never let that happen, let alone someone higher up the ladder than those scumbags. hmmm... how many people are on their list of dead now?
    Moses1986 and Thrasher like this.

Technical Advisor

Member #
    Liked
    3290 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    True.., but the exit door to the next world is a personal choice in many cases.
    That pedo, coward dirt ball no longer exists.
    Death penalty whether self imposed or not.
    43m1garand likes this.

Technical Advisor

Member #
    Liked
    3290 times
    Quote Originally Posted by motorolanut View Post
    He was simply snuffed before he fully squealed on all the politicians and global NWO member millionaires who were pedos/perverts. Now the media (with the help of the deep state) will white wash the hit with a secret mental or physical illness to fool the sheep.
    Good fodder for conspiray theorists for the next 20 years.
    Trump rode that train (aka plane) too along with hindreds of othets.
    Innocently or not?
    The conjecture and conspiracy would live on whether a trial or the quick exit that was taken.
    Last edited by AKBLUE; 08-11-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsors