Need an opinion here.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Need an opinion here....

Member #
    Liked
    1091 times
    yeah, stuff like that bugs the crap out of me. personally I would have to fix it. knock it good a time or 2 with a plastic hammer. if that doesn't work. drive the pin out and re-drill the hole.

Member #
    Liked
    2200 times
    Quote Originally Posted by evolixsurf View Post
    If your in Vegas I would call up rifle dynamics and see if they could take care of you. That way your not shipping anything out(assuming they are in vegas). I bet it wouldn’t be a crazy lead time. Call them. And if that’s the shop that’s charging $150, then that sounds about right. Probably other guys would do it cheaper however you know that RD at least knows what they are doing...
    I don't think alot of people understand Rifle Dynamics....

They will NOT work on Romy, Yugo, or any other AK that ain't Bulgy, Chinese, or Russian. And at that point, what's the point?

Called them multiple times, this is the answer I got.
    At RD, they say "F#@k the poors!"
    Last edited by Thrasher; 08-05-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    Get up on your feet, Don't look so obsolete, And thrash like an athlete!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Rifle Dynamics won't do it...only on their own builds. However, there is a place called M13 Industries off of Polaris that is not too far away. They specialize in AK-only platforms. I'll swing by next Monday. By the way, where to buy bulk AK ammo locally? Am I forced to run Tula or Wolf?
    "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself among the ranks of the insane"
    Marcus Aurelius

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    So...I can do this myself. Okay, then. What size reamer? What am I looking for? Is there a favorite among AK enthusiasts?
    Much appreciated....thank you for the info. My apologies for the late reply....work work work. That's all my life is.
    "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself among the ranks of the insane"
    Marcus Aurelius

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Is there a kit for this? What size pins do I need? I have access to a drill press.
    Marcus Aurelius

Member #
    Liked
    404 times
    "I AM bit OCD what it comes to my inventory though, so there's that. My sights are all straight as arrows and I've checked them with all kinds of gauges and levels but sometimes I almost have myself convince they're just slightly off and it irks the shit out of me. Welcome to my world. "

Same here. I always look for the cant and got to have the sight post centered.
    My M70 yugo is one of the few that came straight from the get go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors