Anyone know the secret handshake over at the bullpupforum.com
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By njkalashnikov

Thread: Anyone know the secret handshake over at the bullpupforum.com

Member #
    Liked
    1005 times

Anyone know the secret handshake over at the bullpupforum.com

I know that it's not this forum, but I pretty much like all things gun related and am having trouble joining another forum. I've attempted to join the bullpup.com forum several times over the past couple of years. Each time I get the message that the email address associated with my IP address is spam. I've tried different computers and different email addresses with the same result. Each time this happens there's an email address for the administrator provided for you to contact if you're having trouble. I've emailed several times and have never received a reply. The forum seems to be pretty active, so I can't figure out why I'm having this trouble and why the administrator isn't responding. I'm assuming that if nobody was able to join, they'd notice. So does anyone here that's a member of bullpupforum.com know the secret to joining? All help is appreciated.
    Rights are inherent. They do not come from another's wallet.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I’m a member there and never had any issue joining a few years ago. The only suggestions I can make is try a different browser. Internet Explorer is no longer recommended and Firefox has had issues. I use Apple Safari and haven’t had any issues. Are you using a cell phone with droid system or PC as sometimes there are issues associated with either.

You could also set up a new email account with another free internet service. I have Outlook Hotmail, yahoo and gmail that I use for different purposes. It’s possible your current email address is getting caught in the forum administrator spam filter. Some forums won’t accept members with a .com email.

If all else fails send me an private message and I’ll send a message to the bullpup forum administrator and see if I can help get you signed up. You could also contact the Bullpup Armory as he is a site sponsor and might be able to get you signed up.

Member #
    Liked
    1395 times
    Your welcome
    wingnut308, Walleye and misc like this.
    "Cause bitches don't like to be slapped on the cheek. Yugos need real men to shoot them who know how to hold them tight"
    -daefash

"Only a woman's glance strikes harder than an assault rifle."
    -
    Mikhail Kalashnikov

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors