#DumpStarbucks trend after police turned away because customer did not feel safe... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: #DumpStarbucks trend after police turned away because customer did not feel safe...

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    113 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ltdan541 View Post
    In my humble opinion this was a managers call not a company policy. However, I have thought about making a post/thread about companies not to do business with like Levi Strauss & Co.
    Who by the way pay employees to support anti second amendment groups.....What do you guys think is it worthy of a thread?
    I’ll second that. I had some levi jeans and the pockets pissed me off cause they were to tight, could barley fit a derringer in one for fucks sakes
    Last edited by RustySnake; 07-07-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    215 times
    I wonder if they'd ask a queer couple to leave if I informed the staff I the couple was making me uncomfortable?

CharBucks. Their coffee has always been adequate at best, nothing to cry in the cornflakes over losing.
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms".

Member #
    Liked
    17227 times
    Hmm.. what if the cops were part of a protected class? That would make it slightly entertaining as the parties involved twist themselves into knots as they try to prioritize who offending who overrides the offensive offense.
    43m1garand likes this.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2005 times
    Corporate has issued their usual vague apology about the incident, and promises that they're taking measures to make certain it won't happen again.

I think the "barista" should be terminated, but then Starbucks would piss off the half of the population that thinks this was cool. Haha. Another PR nightmare.

I'll bet if they had some crackhead going apeshit in their store they'd be happy to welcome those cops into it.

Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard W. View Post
    Corporate has issued their usual vague apology about the incident, and promises that they're taking measures to make certain it won't happen again.

I think the "barista" should be terminated, but then Starbucks would piss off the half of the population that thinks this was cool. Haha. Another PR nightmare.

I'll bet if they had some crackhead going apeshit in their store they'd be happy to welcome those cops into it.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/starbucks...omer-complaint

Member #
    Liked
    17227 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard W. View Post
    Corporate has issued their usual vague apology about the incident, and promises that they're taking measures to make certain it won't happen again...
    Is there a 'corporate bullshit' program or app that just shits out the 'corporate speak' that I see *constantly*..? Like select "apology" from the drop-down menu after scanning an article.. because it's maddening to see so many words that mean so very little.. but it's issued anyway because there has to be a response but it has to be super formal. Nah that would probably save money. Some asshole probably got paid a shitload of money to issue that nonsense.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

Member #
    Liked
    647 times
    My employer and Starbucks always seem to be around each other. I trade them food for coffee.
    the blonde espresso doesn’t mess my stomach up.

They are also very nice to my Sister who has special needs, gave her a job and treats her well.

#yeahnotgunnaboycott.

i personally give zero fucks for the opinion of law enforcement.
    Last edited by Crusherdestroyer; 07-07-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    Mullo98, AZAK, Walleye and 1 others like this.

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    113 times
    That’s cool about your sis, where I live nobody gives a shit if you have a disability of any sort, your just a liability to them. It’s work work work 12 hours, North Korean style.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherdestroyer View Post
    i personally give zero fucks for the opinion of law enforcement.
    Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    2667 times
    With everything else going on this shouldn’t be newsworthy.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1806 times
    Personally I believe in every snowflake's right to feel safe and cozy while daintily sipping their $10 Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra With Foam Whipped Cream Upside-Down Double Blended w/One Sweet And Low, One Nutrasweet… Iced.

In fact I believe in their right to do it in whatever fashion they wish… just so long as I'm not around, hence I don't go to those poofter shitholes. And if the cops had any balls they'd stand up and collectively boycott Star-shmucks, make damning statements on the media, and have their unions and lobbies go to work on them. There's plenty of other places to get coffee.
    Last edited by YankeeZulu; 07-07-2019 at 01:10 PM.
    10Gauge, Pookie and Walleye like this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3649 times
    Bad call by a bad manager, hardly something to get the whole nation twisted up about. Some prefer to ignore small irritations, others seem drawn to them like moths to a flame.

LE on site should have either told the employee to bugger off (that would have been my response), or asked for a senior manager and tell them to handle it. I'm confident Starbuck's corporate doesn't support this policy. The minute there were rumors that SB was forbidding weapons onsite, corporate explained that would only hold true in 1) Starbuck that served alcohol, 2) in states that forbade mixing the two.

Hating a corporation solely because we assume its customers are mostly people that we assume bad things about, just doesn't add up to me.
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate,
    than we do with the puppmasters training us to hate them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    I can organize and sell your Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collection
    if you lack the time or desire; send a PM if interested.

Kalashnikov Collectors Association

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    77 times

Two-Faced B/S...

And will Starbucks once again close 8000 stores for sensitivity training to support the cops like they did for the two black men they had arrested back in April of 2018?

Yuck, yuck...

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Business Owners either have the right to refuse service or they don't. It really doesn't matter what the circumstance is, you should be able to refuse service.
    The caveat being if you're going to have these rules based on ethnicity, sexual preference, job or just generally looks and attitude, you really should post this on your door. I really don't want to spend seven bucks on a cup of coffee, but if I did, I would like to sit down and enjoy it, otherwise I would have used the drive through.
    It used to be you wanted an occasional visit by LEO's in your establishment to make the riff raff avoid it, now it seems that is the customer base in Starbucks.

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Starbucks
    Attached Images
    10Gauge likes this.

Technical Advisor

Member #
    Liked
    3261 times
    Too much dumb $ hit going viral on social media.

How do LEO's drinking coffee make someone feel unsafe?

Of course it seems funny than two would be congregating at the coffee/donut shop.
    The old cops in the donut shop hoke comes to mind.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors