Interesting discussion regarding Arsenal Bulgaria - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Interesting discussion regarding Arsenal Bulgaria

  1. #16
    Senior Member

    Member #
    17427
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Near Philadelphia Pa
    Posts
    11,526
    Liked
    8563 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Well I agree with tyranny part lol
    So you don't think we have people with mental problems doing the shootings meanwhile media and politicians call it a gun problem?
    JeepFan, trevorakm and Mullo98 like this.

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    Member #
    62737
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    672
    Liked
    373 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    So you don't think we have people with mental problems doing the shootings meanwhile media and politicians call it a gun problem?
    I read it wrong dude, yes I would agree with his statement and you.

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    Member #
    23715
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    714
    Liked
    459 times
    Back to the Arsenal ISIS issue, I disagree. I watch all the combat footage I can and I don't see brand new Arsenal rifles in use, I see mainly old rifles of all sorts of origin. Did the U.S. create ISIS? Inadvertently, a case can be made. Supporting ISIS and a large percentage of Bulgarian Arsenal rifles going to arm ISIS? No. So this guy leans towards the tin hat crowd for me. I'm not saying it's not true, I'm just not seeing the evidence. Usually in my experience any conspiracy can be picked apart but I look for evidence yay or nay from other sources to help confirm or not. Are Arsenal rifle supplies drying up do to military contracts yes I agree with that, going to ISIS no. "Charlie Wilson's war" gives a little taste as to how these covert ops are handled take it with a grain of salt. As captain obvious says follow the money and look for the culpability.
    Now how does Arsenal USA get away with selling complete factory builds here in the U.S.? That I'ld like to know.
    BigSal likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #19
    Senior Member

    Member #
    29532
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    612
    Liked
    229 times
    Yeah this specific incident is anecdotal evidence. This cache they came across may. Ery we'll be the only cache in their possession that includes Arsenal wespons, or they are temporarily storing a recent shipment that happened to come from there. But I will likely be researching it further.
    Saiga AK103 Clone
    Cugir WASR2 (AIMS clone)
    Cugir WASR
    Bulgarian AK74
    Kalashnikov USA KP9

  6. #20
    Senior Member

    Member #
    47650
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    139
    Liked
    503 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaP View Post
    Yeah this specific incident is anecdotal evidence. This cache they came across may. Ery we'll be the only cache in their possession that includes Arsenal wespons, or they are temporarily storing a recent shipment that happened to come from there. But I will likely be researching it further.
    Don't forget about 15 years ago a Bulgarian arms company was prosecuted for selling arms to any group that wanted to buy them. The company was closed down but started up with "new" owners and became known as.................. Yep you guessed it.

    Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

  7. #21
    Senior Member

    Member #
    61625
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    570
    Liked
    684 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wilfredwilf View Post
    Don't forget about 15 years ago a Bulgarian arms company was prosecuted for selling arms to any group that wanted to buy them. The company was closed down but started up with "new" owners and became known as.................. Yep you guessed it.

    Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

    It's a familiar story.
    The same thing happened with the Cugir factory.
    Then they moved the production line to Sadu.
    It is a state owned company within the Ministry of Defense.
    Never ever trust these change-of-hands deals.
    Mullo98 likes this.

  8. #22
    Senior Member

    Member #
    29532
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    612
    Liked
    229 times
    I was looking for a reference to what that guy was talking about. Here is video of the reporter going Into the bunker...

    https://youtu.be/MyxN91NvXws
    Saiga AK103 Clone
    Cugir WASR2 (AIMS clone)
    Cugir WASR
    Bulgarian AK74
    Kalashnikov USA KP9

  9. #23
    Senior Member

    Member #
    61625
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    570
    Liked
    684 times
    I had to revive this thread.
    I hope this clarifies everything about Joe Rogan and who he really is.

    https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/joe-...ernie-sanders/

  10. #24
    Senior Member

    Member #
    3722
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    5,873
    Liked
    962 times
    So he supports Bernie Sanders because "he's been insanely consistent his entire life." Well, I guess that I'll give him that. The problem is that he's been a consistent hard core socialist. Given that he supports Sanders, he doesn't value the 2nd Amendment. BTW, Bernie Sanders use to claim to be pro 2nd Amendment and was even endorsed by the NRA. Guess what? He isn't now. So in that regard, he has not been consistent his entire life.
    trevorakm, otus and Bondmen like this.
    Rights are inherent. They do not come from another's wallet.

  11. #25
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    22852
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sterling, VA
    Posts
    842
    Liked
    648 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    So he supports Bernie Sanders because "he's been insanely consistent his entire life." Well, I guess that I'll give him that. The problem is that he's been a consistent hard core socialist. Given that he supports Sanders, he doesn't value the 2nd Amendment. BTW, Bernie Sanders use to claim to be pro 2nd Amendment and was even endorsed by the NRA. Guess what? He isn't now. So in that regard, he has not been consistent his entire life.
    Bernie Saunders is consistent in the way that Hitler, Lenin, Pol Pot, Mao, and Stalin were consistent -- consistently wrong.

    Ironically, a politician that evolves over time and changes his or her mind is condemned for "inconsistency." but Rogan likes Bernie because he's remained stubbornly intractable despite all of the economic evidence that socialism doesn't work?

    In the end, Bernie is just a panderer -- a max all-out panderer like there are few at this level. That's why he was "for" the Second Amendment before he was "against" it. He won't flip-flop on his core beliefs, but he flip-flops on everything else around them. All he really wants is power to impose his morality on everyone else. Although I believe Bernie is moral and his intentions are good, the power he would need to impose what he thinks is best for all of us would require his successor to be just as moral. Lenin to Stalin didn't go so well and Chavez to Maduro went badly too. Bernie to Joe Blow would certainly be a disaster as well.

    Bernie will soon stop touting the Rogan endorsement, and even reverse it, because Rogan has said a lot of things that don't align with the Bernie Bros and woke scolds that support Bernie. Rogan has been "consistently" against trans athletes in MMA, for example.

    Regardless, the Rogan endorsement of Bernie makes me reconsider Rogan on a lot of levels. I think he's been living in California for way too long, which has led to this.
    trevorakm and Bondmen like this.
    01 FFL, Gunsmith, and Prop Maker
    NRA Life Member - Benefactor
    GOA Life Member
    NSSF Member
    VCDL Member

  12. #26
    Senior Member

    Member #
    14551
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    548 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Well I agree with tyranny part lol
    I agree with the mental health part... have you been to akfiles?
    wingnut308 likes this.
    --> VEPR DOT ORG <--

  13. #27
    Senior Member

    Member #
    61625
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    570
    Liked
    684 times
    JR has always been on the left.
    Some people in CA might think he is on the extreme right, but for the rest of the country he is on the Left.

    Some groups on the Left want Bernie to denounce JR's endorsement, but that won't make JR less of a POS than he already is.
    Some folks here were on the fence regarding his political stance. Now they should know better.

  14. #28
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    22852
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sterling, VA
    Posts
    842
    Liked
    648 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    JR has always been on the left.
    Some people in CA might think he is on the extreme right, but for the rest of the country he is on the Left.

    Some groups on the Left want Bernie to denounce JR's endorsement, but that won't make JR less of a POS than he already is.
    Some folks here were on the fence regarding his political stance. Now they should know better.
    Yeah. You're right.

    You would know better than I, but my friends in California seem to just not care that much about what laws are passed there. It's as if they know the politicians are doing it for popularity points, but that the laws just won't be enforced.

    I'm beginning to think that just about every law that passes in Sacramento is simply seen as a virtue signal that doesn't really mean anything anymore. And that although Californians seem to be socialists, they're actually the most crony capitalist of all because most of the largest Californian metro areas have the highest inequality coefficients of any cities in the US.
    Bondmen and MPiKM-72 like this.
    01 FFL, Gunsmith, and Prop Maker
    NRA Life Member - Benefactor
    GOA Life Member
    NSSF Member
    VCDL Member

  15. #29
    btr
    btr is offline
    Senior Member

    Member #
    776
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,265
    Liked
    591 times
    Well Joe Rogan just endorsed Bernie of all people.

  16. #30
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    21201
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,444
    Liked
    8802 times
    When I heard Joe Rogan endorsed Bernie, I thought “so what...joe rogan is a nobody”.

    Now days later and reading about him, I’m thinking “so what...joe rogan is a nobody”.

    Not two shits given about Bernie or Joe.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.