• 1 Post By corpsman5
  • 1 Post By YankeeZulu
  • 1 Post By YankeeZulu

Thread: US Womens soccer team

Member #
    Liked
    116 times

US Womens soccer team

Kicking some ass today. Well done ladies!

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyeagle View Post
    Kicking some ass today. Well done ladies!
    Too bad out menís team sucks. The womenís team is amazing and favored to win the World Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Greyeagle likes this.

Banned
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2072 times
    Our taxpayer-funded national team with members that refuse to show respect for the country citing all that imaginary oppression vs. gays in America. I wonder what their salaries and endorsement contracts are up to these days? In addition to this they're sore losers as demonstrated when they lost to Japan in 2011 and poor sportsman when they took the cup back from Japan in 2015. They reek of entitlement.

I have ZERO respect for the US women's soccer team and quite frankly I hope they lose. I don't care what their standing is.
    Last edited by YankeeZulu; 06-11-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    corpsman5, Walleye, misc and 7 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1091 times
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeZulu View Post
    Our taxpayer-funded national team with members that refuse to show respect for the country citing all that imaginary oppression vs. gays in America. I wonder what their salaries and endorsement contracts are up to these days? In addition to this they're sore losers as demonstrated when they lost to Japan in 2011 and poor sportsman when they took the cup back from Japan in 2015. They reek of entitlement.

I have ZERO respect for the US women's soccer team and quite frankly I hope they lose. I don't care what their standing is.
    I'm normally a HUGE supporter of our National Teams or anyone representing our country. Unfortunately, I must agree with YankeeZulu on this one.
    JeepFan likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1109 times
    ​Valor and Skill

Banned
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2072 times
    I find your signature line ironic. "Valor and Skill." What good is skill without valor?
    Rangers13 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeZulu View Post

Respect and saying there good are different things. I agree with them being spoiled and self absorbed. Plus I canít stand the BS they are pushing because half of the are gay. Play the game and shut up. There making millions in endorsements so theyíre not hurting for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    1109 times
    Valor must come first and be honed like any other skill.

You can possess all the skills, but if in your heart you have no Valor, then you are useless.

The synonyms for Valor are audacity, boldness, daring, fortitude, nerve, and fearlessness.

Those traits are essential and can be exercised just like muscles to develop mental memory just like muscle memory.

Just my 2 cents.
    ​Valor and Skill

Banned
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2072 times
    You do realize with that post I was referring to the US Women’s Soccer Team, right?

These reports are rolling in. “You can take the trash out of the trailer but not the trailer out of the trash.”

https://tribunist.com/news/us-womens...y5sZixdVqaJqs0

Those girls are trash. They’re an embarrassment.
    Rangers13 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    371 times
    Yankee Zulu nailed it. They need to dismiss the captain for not kneeling and the rest need to remember they represent the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and NOT their personal views. Unless of course their "personal Views" pay them money. And no one cares about their views anyway.
    "The enemy will never see the backs of my Texans" - Gen. Robert E. Lee CSA

Banned
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2072 times
    It's friggin' 2 days later and those slags still won't shut up about it. 13-0 against one of the weakest teams in the line-up and they're still fist bumping and running their sucks.

Sponsors