Future Importation of Combloc firearms and accessories? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Future Importation of Combloc firearms and accessories?

Member #
    Liked
    2198 times
    I'm still hunting down a VZ-24 for a decent price. They seem to be near unobtainium now.

Honestly at this stage though, I'm just stacking ammo so I can still practice the craft regularly.
    scottyb likes this.
    Get up on your feet, Don't look so obsolete, And thrash like an athlete!

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Only plausible and distant chance for more Combloc surplus is if we got more friendly with Cuba and they unloaded some of their junk on us for a cash infusion on their end. Who knows what kind of junk they have? Antique Spanish Mausers, M1's, M1 Carbines, maybe Mosins and SKS. Maybe ammo in spam cans. Anything newer than that is not importable unless they're parts kits.

It would be cool if it happened.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    472 times
    I have more kits than I will ever need and almost as much ammo. What I am short on is handguns and with that in mind I just bought my first conceal handgun living in a free state. I figure $267 shipped for a S&W 9MM shield was a good price. Next i will be on the look out for a wheel gun. Speaking of surplus I will be selling most of my crate of Mosins next week. I bought a crate 5-6 years ago and now seems like the time to cash out to help pay for the lathe I buying.
    IMG_3385.JPG
    Moses1986, Walleye and Gypsy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Actually those are a precious commodity now, too... A date can leave you penniless, a fast car is against EPA regs, and rent is, well, rent.
    What, a Dodge Challenger Hellcat and it's 800hp isn't fast enough for ya? It's actually not a bad time to be a fast car guy.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
    Only plausible and distant chance for more Combloc surplus is if we got more friendly with Cuba and they unloaded some of their junk on us for a cash infusion on their end. Who knows what kind of junk they have? Antique Spanish Mausers, M1's, M1 Carbines, maybe Mosins and SKS. Maybe ammo in spam cans. Anything newer than that is not importable unless they're parts kits.

It would be cool if it happened.
    Cuba". they have nothing but junk now, all those guns they captured from the Batista era, mostly US military weapons they gave to support communist activities throughout Central America. The Nicaraguan Sandinistas received tons of weapons from Cuba. So I wouldn't expect we will ever see anything from them,
    or anything else for that matter....
    Last edited by KillRoy; 06-09-2019 at 08:35 AM.

MLK

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jekbrown View Post
    What, a Dodge Challenger Hellcat and it's 800hp isn't fast enough for ya? It's actually not a bad time to be a fast car guy.
    That avenue of approach ended very badly for a prominent collector of russian stuff here last year or so.
    I've forgotten more about ak's since I woke up this morning then you will ever know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors