Jericho 941F chrome 9mm
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By skipbo32
  • 1 Post By Arik

Thread: Jericho 941F chrome 9mm

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Member #
    23271
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    348
    Liked
    41 times

    Jericho 941F chrome 9mm

    just now discovering these retro Jericho 9mms....big and heavy....very rugged. straight edge lines and chrome finish reminds me of an old school Delorean. the 19rd mag balances it out for me. i always like when they put religious symbols on guns.


    MPiKM-72, 43m1garand and Gypsy like this.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    7125
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dark Side Of The Moon
    Posts
    24,422
    Liked
    11341 times
    I keep seeing these, but have never had the opportunity to mess around with one. How does it shoot?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Member #
    4050
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,418
    Liked
    786 times
    Its a CZ-75 clone, so they are great all around.
    WTB
    Polish NSP-3 Scope S/N R-59437
    Polish NSP-3 Scope S/N R-59170
    Polish NSP-3 Scope S/N L-90108
    Polish NSP-3 Scope S/N F-80598
    FN-49
    SVT-40

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member

    Member #
    62737
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    391
    Liked
    198 times
    Quote Originally Posted by skipbo32 View Post
    just now discovering these retro Jericho 9mms....big and heavy....very rugged. straight edge lines and chrome finish reminds me of an old school Delorean. the 19rd mag balances it out for me. i always like when they put religious symbols on guns.


    Is the Star of David only on their old stuff, if so, how old?

    Etch in the side "where we're going, we don't need roads"

  6. #5
    Member

    Member #
    60483
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    97
    Liked
    200 times
    Where can I get one of those?
    I shot with it a lot. I still do now. That is why I am hard of hearing. -Mikhail Kalashnikov

  7. #6
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    7125
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dark Side Of The Moon
    Posts
    24,422
    Liked
    11341 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Is the Star of David only on their old stuff, if so, how old?

    Etch in the side "where we're going, we don't need roads"
    I have several BHPs from the mid 90s that are marked with the Star Of David, and the other one is border security/control.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

  8. #7
    Senior Member

    Member #
    17427
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Near Philadelphia Pa
    Posts
    10,842
    Liked
    7843 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    I have several BHPs from the mid 90s that are marked with the Star Of David, and the other one is border security/control.
    I have those too but the star is different. What we have are approval stamps while his looks more like laser etched decorative. Like it's part of the name.
    JoeMomma likes this.

  9. #8
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    7125
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dark Side Of The Moon
    Posts
    24,422
    Liked
    11341 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I have those too but the star is different. What we have are approval stamps while his looks more like laser etched decorative. Like it's part of the name.
    Yep...looks like mine.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

 

 

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Chrome lining vs non chrome .. my OPINION
    By Digitalshadow in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 11:15 PM
  2. to chrome or not to chrome?
    By matt85 in forum RPK and RPD
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 11:45 PM
  3. Everybody catch "Jericho" on TV tonight?
    By Krinkfreak in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 04:45 PM

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.