Another which AK should I get thread. Arsenall SLR 104UR, VEPR 7.62, Arsenall SAM7UF
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree12Likes
  • 8 Post By Greyeagle
  • 1 Post By akraider
  • 1 Post By Moses1986
  • 1 Post By Moses1986
  • 1 Post By JoeMomma

Thread: Another which AK should I get thread. Arsenall SLR 104UR, VEPR 7.62, Arsenall SAM7UF

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Member #
    41233
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    102
    Liked
    84 times

    Another which AK should I get thread. Arsenall SLR 104UR, VEPR 7.62, Arsenall SAM7UF

    Screw it I got all three Pawn shop here had about 6 or 8 Arsenall and VEPR's. Been looking for an Arsenall for some time without ordering one since I travel. Might as well get what I can while I can. Sorry for the poor pic, on the road again Monday and have to get crap back into storage.

    20190322_123356_HDR.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Member #
    234
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    2,930
    Liked
    376 times
    Well, that looks like another job well done!...I'd have a hard time hitting the road and leaving those babies behind...congrats...
    Greyeagle likes this.
    Akforum member #234...

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Member #
    60041
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    676
    Liked
    906 times
    It must be nice to have money lol:P One day!! Nice score my friend!
    Greyeagle likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member

    Member #
    47881
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    32
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyeagle View Post
    Screw it I got all three Pawn shop here had about 6 or 8 Arsenall and VEPR's. Been looking for an Arsenall for some time without ordering one since I travel. Might as well get what I can while I can. Sorry for the poor pic, on the road again Monday and have to get crap back into storage.

    20190322_123356_HDR.jpg
    where are you?

    通过我的 BLA-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

  6. #5
    Senior Member

    Member #
    41233
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    102
    Liked
    84 times
    Been on the road now for over 7 years. Everything is in storage. Car, truck, guns and shit I aint seen since early 2012. One day, maybe this year Ill stop being "homelss" with homes and be normal. WHo the hell am I kidding I like what I do lol.

    Moses86, no wife no kids retired Army and spend way to much time in combat zones. But I do love it!

    ngn11355, till Monday Spokane Wa. There is a pawn shop double eagle on the north side of town that has one hell of a nice selection of firearms. Was surprised they had taht many.

  7. #6
    Senior Member

    Member #
    60041
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    676
    Liked
    906 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyeagle View Post
    Been on the road now for over 7 years. Everything is in storage. Car, truck, guns and shit I aint seen since early 2012. One day, maybe this year Ill stop being "homelss" with homes and be normal. WHo the hell am I kidding I like what I do lol.

    Moses86, no wife no kids retired Army and spend way to much time in combat zones. But I do love it!

    ngn11355, till Monday Spokane Wa. There is a pawn shop double eagle on the north side of town that has one hell of a nice selection of firearms. Was surprised they had taht many.
    Same here, No Wife, No Kids, I never been in a combat zone unless you count the streets of Houston, TX haha, but I spent a Lot of time in Alaska:P Never know when you might get attacked by some rouge animals lolz.
    Greyeagle likes this.

  8. #7
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    7125
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dark Side Of The Moon
    Posts
    24,176
    Liked
    10515 times
    Now that was a good decision!
    Greyeagle likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

  9. #8
    Senior Member

    Member #
    41233
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    102
    Liked
    84 times
    I was up in Fairbanks about 15 months and thats a great place, loved Alaska but I was always worried about getting eaten by a bear lol I have been in combate places that I was less worried about my saftey then driving I5 in Seattle lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1986 View Post
    Same here, No Wife, No Kids, I never been in a combat zone unless you count the streets of Houston, TX haha, but I spent a Lot of time in Alaska:P Never know when you might get attacked by some rouge animals lolz.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2019, 01:19 PM
  2. SLR-104FR vs SLR-104UR practical reliability concerns?
    By RadioActivity in forum Bulgarian
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2018, 10:15 PM

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.