Attempted break in or wrong address. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Attempted break in or wrong address.

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cztulsa View Post
    Pretty much sounds like a legit case of wrong address. And your buddy certainly threw cold water on his hard on; Samantha didn't get hers last night.
    I dont think I have enough gigibytes in my computer to file all the dumb shit I did as a kid(meaning till I was in my early thirties lol)
    Arik likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Should have pulled the kid in and given him a swirley.
    Arik likes this.
    слава пиву!

Member #
    Liked
    520 times
    should have taken a pic of him and put it on his facebook page!
    Arik likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

m03

Member #
    Liked
    1253 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cztulsa View Post
    Pretty much sounds like a legit case of wrong address. And your buddy certainly threw cold water on his hard on; Samantha didn't get hers last night.
    Yeah, but it begs the question: So he's clearly never been to her apartment before. So uh...why was he breaking into (what he thought was) her apartment, rather than just knocking on the door and entering like a regular person?

Even if he had no ill intentions, if thought he was going to do something fun and clever by breaking into her apartment and surprising her, I'm guessing she wouldn't have seen the situation as anything other than extremely creepy, and he'd have gone home empty handed anyway.
    Last edited by m03; 11-03-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    WTB: PO3.5x21p with 7.62 reticle

Member #
    Liked
    556 times
    deliver dropped condoms to apt 203 to be returned to rightful owner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,along with a live chicken, a weed eater, and a bottle of peach preserves

Member #
    Liked
    8224 times
    Quote Originally Posted by m03 View Post
    Yeah, but it begs the question: So he's clearly never been to her apartment before. So uh...why was he breaking into (what he thought was) her apartment, rather than just knocking on the door and entering like a regular person?

Even if he had no ill intentions, if thought he was going to do something fun and clever by breaking into her apartment and surprising her, I'm guessing she wouldn't have seen the situation as anything other than extremely creepy, and he'd have gone home empty handed anyway.
    Try thinking sneaking in, not breaking in. These are teens, not independent adults.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Sage (East side of the Temecula Wine Country), Southwest Riverside County, Southern California
    Liked
    364 times
    I'd be over at 203 knocking on the door to see if a Samantha really does live there, and if so, if she was expecting this guy.

And, as someone who:
    A. was pretty wild at this age himself and would do all kinds of crazy and stupid things for a piece of tail, and

B. has a daughter who was also pretty wild at that age, depending on Samantha's age, I'd be cluing Samantha's dad in on this too.

Boys climbing in through my daughter's window or sneaking in the front door that she opened for them at night when they thought I was asleep? Yeah, it's happened.
    Last edited by Marcus; 11-05-2017 at 12:58 AM.
    AK Nazi Purist & Mosin Sniper Devil

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    I have a totally different view of such things ever since I was robbed. and one of the guns stollen was used by one of the offenders to kill another man at another robbery. the man he killed was shot in the back while trying to run away. so. I probably would not have shot this kid, but would have held him for the police and let him explain it to them. but I would have not let him put his hands in his pockets.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8464 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie View Post
    I have a totally different view of such things ever since I was robbed. and one of the guns stollen was used by one of the offenders to kill another man at another robbery. the man he killed was shot in the back while trying to run away. so. I probably would not have shot this kid, but would have held him for the police and let him explain it to them. but I would have not let him put his hands in his pockets.
    Agreed. Anyone with a brain knows that putting your hands in your pocket while a gun is pointed at you is a sure fire way to end up on a slab. That kid was really, really lucky that the owner wasn't going through some shit in his life. A divorce, cheating girlfriend, money problems, or just plain ignorance can really effect ones actions.
    Andyman likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors