Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Eric Frein captured...

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    950 times

Eric Frein captured...

Captured in an airplane hangar...surrounded by his weapons...and surrendered Saddam style. Coward.

http://wnep.com/2014/10/30/eric-frein-in-custody/
    Last edited by cms81586; 10-30-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    The only worthy boltface...

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11866 times
    If found guilty, he'll be lucky to get off with life in prison. Does Pennsylvania have the death penalty?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Today is a good day....
    Bondmen likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2559 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    If found guilty, he'll be lucky to get off with life in prison. Does Pennsylvania have the death penalty?
    Yes. Lethal injection.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11866 times
    Good, but I'd rather see him do the hangman's dance in the center of town if convicted.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Technical Advisors

Member #
    Liked
    3622 times
    I'm glad this is over and the families can get some form of justice. I was very scared this would get dragged out... I'm sure a lot of the towns he greatly effected rely heavily on hunting season for their economy which this manhunt has seriously hurt. Not to mention the millions these operations have probably cost the state

These fuckers do nothing but hurt our cause, and I'm embarrassed that they are even associated with the gun community by our enemies
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

-Benjamin Franklin

Member #
    north of the peoples republic of Pittsburgh
    Liked
    21 times
    pa does have the death penalty but does not use it, to many lawyers and I feel your pain people, if law enforcement had any balls, he would not live to see the next sun rise. another circus is coming to town, three years from now and after his mental illness test and evaluations and jury selection of people who have never heard of the man, he will get his trial. and one final note, law enforcement is a joke back in the day he would have been riddled full of bullets. that's my two cents

Member #
    Liked
    143 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mpoppel41 View Post
    pa does have the death penalty but does not use it, to many lawyers and I feel your pain people, if law enforcement had any balls, he would not live to see the next sun rise. another circus is coming to town, three years from now and after his mental illness test and evaluations and jury selection of people who have never heard of the man, he will get his trial. and one final note, law enforcement is a joke back in the day he would have been riddled full of bullets. that's my two cents
    Innocent until proven guilty is not conditional based on your emotions. He turned himself in and surrendered his weapon.

If you want to complain about a lack of a speedy trial, do that, instead of advocating "shoot on sight" mentalities that result in innocent people getting injured and killed based on misconceptions.

What if someone had the mind to enforce some of your wild west justice on this man? Eric Frein Lookalike Stopped By Cops 20 Times During Manhunt - ABC News

Member #
    Liked
    10066 times
    I'm glad they caught the guy, but at the end of the day I can't forget this article on the whole subject:

The Legal Issues of the Eric Frein Manhunt | Prince Law Offices, P.C.
    talmadge and Elliot308 like this.
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

ęDaedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Member #
    Liked
    1125 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mpoppel41 View Post
    Should give Eric plenty of time to write a survival book on how he eluded one the largest and most technologically sophisticated manhunts for 7 + weeks with in a 5 mile square area in history by both Federal and State law enforcements. The end of the story will be up to the court system.

As for the poor guy who resembled Frein walking to and from work every day, hopefully a good Samaritan buys him a car and his ribs heal.
    God Bless our troops, especially our Snipers!

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    If this man was suspected of killing someone that did not happen to be either a officer in a law enforcement agency or some type of politician I highly doubt so much time, effort, and money would have been put into the man hunt. There is no way this man will receive anything that resembles a fair trial..... Then again the evidence against him is pretty damning.
    Walleye and talmadge like this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1553 times
    Be interesting to see if the theory has credence that the trooper shot was fucking Fein's sister in law. Does not excuse a cop getting killed but brings an aggravating circumstance into the equation. The whole "Lone Wolf" random nut job being spin by the media and state police seems well fabricated.
    Last edited by Hootbro; 10-31-2014 at 08:51 AM.
    Bondmen and Delacroix like this.
    Veritas vos liberabit

Member #
    Liked
    440 times
    Quote Originally Posted by VietIraqVet View Post
    Should give Eric plenty of time to write a survival book on how he eluded one the largest and most technologically sophisticated manhunts for 7 + weeks with in a 5 mile square area in history by both Federal and State law enforcements.
    So, wonder whom will be first to negotiate the movie rights. Yes... I can definitely see Ben Affleck chasing after the starring role.
    VietIraqVet likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1099 times
    How long before someone cries about him being beat up ?

Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Too bad we don't still make use of the electric chair.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors