Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Eric Frein captured...

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    949 times
    PA used to have Old Smokey...I say we fire he up again....
    The only worthy boltface...

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8416 times
    To be honest guys, im torn on this whole eric frein issue. Part of me wants to support him and the other part chastize him. I can understand where he is coming from as far as having enough and going off the rails. The other is understanding that he shouldnt have killed anybody unless they really deserve it. What i mean by that is, i believe that certain people should die without remorse. Rapists, child mollesters, and just plain evil cruel people. As far as if the cop fit into that subject, i guess we will have to wait for the trial and hear friens reasoning to find out.

Either way, im not supporting or condoning his actions until i hear more.
    Elliot308 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    949 times
    Some people want it to come out that Frein was some sort of John Rambo....wronged by LE and "finishing what they started". I'm of the opinion that he's bat shit crazy...but he is obviously innocent until proven guilty like everyone else. It was as premeditated as premeditated gets, and he'll end up spending life in prison that a minimum no matter what his justification was (even if the Trooper was sleeping with his sister). Adultery will never justify shooting people...and prisons are full of people who prove this point.
    MrM1A1, Tapeo1 and JoeMomma like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cms81586 View Post
    Some people want it to come out that Frein was some sort of John Rambo....wronged by LE and "finishing what they started". I'm of the opinion that he's bat shit crazy...but he is obviously innocent until proven guilty like everyone else. It was as premeditated as premeditated gets, and he'll end up spending life in prison that a minimum no matter what his justification was (even if the Trooper was sleeping with his sister). Adultery will never justify shooting people...and prisons are full of people who prove this point.
    Your right. And if thats the case then he deserves his full punishment.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Seems that the perpetrator of a cowardly act actually was a coward

Super Moderator Retired

Member #
    Liked
    2156 times
    Well my take in the whole thing if anybody cares is if he really did lay in wait and ambush those state troopers right at shift change for some preconceived injustice or whatever well... is that's pretty fucked up and he should burn for it.
    I'm Your Huckleberry

Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootbro View Post
    Be interesting to see if the theory has credence that the trooper shot was fucking Fein's sister in law. Does not excuse a cop getting killed but brings an aggravating circumstance into the equation. The whole "Lone Wolf" random nut job being spin by the media and state police seems well fabricated.
    It must really be a weird day when I find myself with the same opinion as Hootboro.

Full moon? Alignment of the planets? Halloween?
    Hootbro, TRAAK's and Delacroix like this.
    слава пиву!

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1548 times
    Murder is murder and I will gladly stand in line to volunteer to throw the switch of Frein myself once convicted after his day in court. If it comes out to be proven that the trooper in question was fucking Frein's SIL then that aggravating circumstance needs to be weighed in on any punishment handed down and the victim being a State Trooper should have not extra bearing on severity of punishment.
    Delacroix likes this.
    Veritas vos liberabit

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    949 times
    Well...that's one less NDM-86 on the US market......

https://localtvwnep.files.wordpress....ch-warrant.pdf

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8416 times
    Well...that's one less NDM-86 on the US market......

https://localtvwnep.files.wordpress....ch-warrant.pdf
    That sucks. I'm sure the rifle will be in the evidence for a couple years then melted down.

Member #
    Liked
    1059 times
    Holy shit he had a lot stashed at the hanger! Sick fucker.
    WTB:

Russian Type 1 or 2 parts/kit

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    949 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 22many View Post
    That sucks. I'm sure the rifle will be in the evidence for a couple years then melted down.
    Yeah even states with laws requiring that firearms connected to crimes be sold instead of destroyed (like AZ) hold murder weapons until the trial and appeals process is over and then destroy them. This douche was so delusional with his Balkans ferry tale that he actually used a damn NDM-86...you couldn't make this up if you tried.

Member #
    Liked
    8059 times
    I don't think he was debating on whether or not the NDM was a collectable. Not that I'm in any way defending him but in the end the NDM is just a tool. Probably made more sense to have it since it's a 308

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8416 times
    Yeah even states with laws requiring that firearms connected to crimes be sold instead of destroyed (like AZ) hold murder weapons until the trial and appeals process is over and then destroy them. This douche was so delusional with his Balkans ferry tale that he actually used a damn NDM-86...you couldn't make this up if you tried.
    Yeah, you could tell he wasn't that bright. After all, if your being hunted wouldn't you leave the area? I mean shit, he should have done that right away!

As far as the NDM, it is a tool but I wouldn't use my, say, WWII 1911 if I was going out. Some things just deserve to be preserved.

Member #
    Liked
    2321 times
    he didn't use the correct m76 sniper in 8mm he used a 308 Chinese svd not even in 54r so not really period correct I thought. he wasn't digging his step sisters arrangements with the dude and just because the media says the cop is awesome doesn't mean he was better than the worst cop you've ever heard of. trooper guy could have been doing anything to his step sis and maybe frein actually cared. if so maybe that would give a motive. regardless he hauled ass 35 miles away on foot most the way and the media is having a hay day with it using the term soiled diapers whenever they mention ak47 you might have noticed. its media hype. ak prepper guy bad/new global police force good I get the idea. its just another mass media show of force showing of billions of dollars of cops wearing more gear than the military driving home the fact we live in a police state until were all familiar with mraps and militarized police once again too soon. its a huge loss of our freedoms whether your a cheering cop or not. that's the thing the cops are missing when they cheer for the cops. the more everyone cheers the cops on the more I want to know the truth. the cops handcuffed him then he ended up beaten later on. whos cowardly? he went and threw his life away to get even with someone looks like. he had 48 days to think about it maybe he had remorse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors