$10,000!!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By m274

Thread: $10,000!!!

Member #
    Liked
    14 times

$10,000!!!

As some of you know ,Washington state has two initiatives on the ballot this year dealing with firearms. One that wants to criminalize law abiding citizens(I-594) and one that wants to protect our rights (I-591). So in the eternal fight to preserve our freedoms and liberty in Washington State , I spend a lil time on Waguns.org.

We just ended a raffle where some folks donated a few prizes (rifles, pistols, and even .22lr!). In total in under a month we raised over 10,000 bucks to fight I-594! It may not be close to what the billionaires are funneling in from out of state too back 594 but it damn well has more meaning!

Thanks for reading this and if you know people in Washington ,please educate them on the importance of their vote in November.
    otus likes this.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud
    Backdraft has the Right-of-way.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8457 times
    I've been waiting to see what the outcome would be this November on these bills. I was there at the capital standing in the long line for support during gabbys "testimony".

We have made pretty good advancements the last couple years so we have a pretty good chance at defeat.

Member #
    Liked
    49 times
    Unfortunately, we live in a state full of sheep. They will follow the loudest voice to the end of the earth, right or wrong. 3 counties decide the vote for the entire state. This is an uphill battle, but hopefully people will actually read and understand before they vote. Fingers crossed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Speaking of sheeple..
    I was at a store doing a Dros for a rifle I bought two months ago. It's been hot out and didn't want to ride in the heat.
    This guy comes in and say it's urgent. There's like three four people in line to be helped. He insists and everyone drops what they're doing.

The guy got hi cap mags with his pistol and it was like he was counting the seconds. lol!
    The manager just said do you want it broken up into parts or mag blocks put in. The guy wanted mag blocks. Everyone wanted parts while I was there. He was acting like someone had a heart attack outside. This guy was like late 40s, professional though. Just thought to myself Sheeple.
    Last edited by qbertquartz2; 10-01-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11866 times
    Hopefully things will go your way. Good luck!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinmike View Post
    Unfortunately, we live in a state full of sheep. They will follow the loudest voice to the end of the earth, right or wrong. 3 counties decide the vote for the entire state. This is an uphill battle, but hopefully people will actually read and understand before they vote. Fingers crossed.
    Sounds just like here in Colorado. Three or four urban counties control the politics here.

Don't give up, there's always a chance. Good luck with your election!

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8457 times
    Cmon man, look at the strides that we have made in the last couple years. SBRs we got passed, suppressors we got passed, no new laws restricting our right have been passed in years. We still can have drums, 30 round mags, flashiders, pistol grips, bayos, ect, ect. Not to mention CC laws that have been passed. How is that a bad thing? Other states have passed BS laws while we have repealed them and gone on the offensive.

If you think that our state is being too restrictive, then by all means, relocate to another state and let me know how that works out for ya....

Member #
    Liked
    791 times
    Its like that in most states. Chicago controls Illinois, Milwaukee and Wisconsin. Southern Illinois is just as urban as most of Indiana, and Wisconsin is very urban too, but most voters live in the big cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian59 View Post
    Sounds just like here in Colorado. Three or four urban counties control the politics here.

Don't give up, there's always a chance. Good luck with your election!
    WTB
    Polish NSP-3 Scope S/N R-59437
    Polish NSP-3 Scope S/N R-59170
    Polish NSP-3 Scope S/N L-90108
    Polish NSP-3 Scope S/N F-80598
    FN-49
    SVT-40

Member #
    Liked
    1392 times
    Good luck to you guys in the Northwest. Keep up the good fight. Perseverance will win these battles. I'm hoping we can kill the union support here and get Landrieu out of office.

Member #
    Liked
    49 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 22many View Post
    If you think that our state is being too restrictive, then by all means, relocate to another state and let me know how that works out for ya....
    Never said we have not made progress. All it takes is one thing people just " vote " on without actually understanding the full scope and things go backwards in a hurry. If you have been up to the Puget Sound area you will notice there is more and more people moving here. Not much rural area anymore, and a lot of these people seem to not be on our side. I am not stating everyone is from liberal, gun hating places. Just a lot of misinformation being advertised and people need to understand and be educated with facts, not just follow their friends word.

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    just Like Oregon. Portland runs the state.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8457 times
    Never said we have not made progress. All it takes is one thing people just " vote " on without actually understanding the full scope and things go backwards in a hurry. If you have been up to the Puget Sound area you will notice there is more and more people moving here. Not much rural area anymore, and a lot of these people seem to not be on our side. I am not stating everyone is from liberal, gun hating places. Just a lot of misinformation being advertised and people need to understand and be educated with facts, not just follow their friends word.
    Welcome to the new America. It's happening everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mookie View Post
    just Like Oregon. Portland runs the state.
    Funny you mention that. I was just telling a guy the other day that Oregon would be a good place to live if it didn't have Portland.

Sponsors