Price Check on an Arsenal 106U
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Member #
    7583
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,134
    Liked
    7 times

    Price Check on an Arsenal 106U

    Guys, I am thinking getting rid of my 106U, and I have no idea about current value. It has been fired by the previous owner, but has been in my safe untoched for about 3 years. Impulse buy, and the 556 AK doesn't really do it for me. Any input appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol'Sarge2K
    You can be all like "Do do do, I'm all cultured and shit, and then SURPRISE! Draco for your FACE!"

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Member #
    12993
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    292
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: Price Check on an Arsenal 106U

    Quote Originally Posted by COPE
    Guys, I am thinking getting rid of my 106U, and I have no idea about current value. It has been fired by the previous owner, but has been in my safe untoched for about 3 years. Impulse buy, and the 556 AK doesn't really do it for me. Any input appreciated.
    SLR-106URs are selling for $1,045.00 - $1,100.00 new around here.

  3. #3
    Banned

    Member #
    3304
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Dog House
    Posts
    4,298
    Liked
    1 times

    Re: Price Check on an Arsenal 106U

    Quote Originally Posted by baderrick
    Quote Originally Posted by COPE
    Guys, I am thinking getting rid of my 106U, and I have no idea about current value. It has been fired by the previous owner, but has been in my safe untoched for about 3 years. Impulse buy, and the 556 AK doesn't really do it for me. Any input appreciated.
    SLR-106URs are selling for $1,045.00 - $1,100.00 new around here.
    Agreed, there are two locally here in VA that are $1150.

    44

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member

    Member #
    18423
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,422
    Liked
    68 times

    Re: Price Check on an Arsenal 106U

    I'm still kicking myself when I didn't buy the 106UR the Marine Corps Exchange was selling for $900.
    Thai Redneck chasing the dragon on 7N6 residue!

  6. #5
    Banned

    Member #
    3304
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Dog House
    Posts
    4,298
    Liked
    1 times

    Re: Price Check on an Arsenal 106U

    Quote Originally Posted by USN^Riverine
    I'm still kicking myself when I didn't buy the 106UR the Marine Corps Exchange was selling for $900.
    Welcome back.

    I would of snagged it for that price too.

    44

  7. #6
    Senior Member

    Member #
    234
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    2,996
    Liked
    441 times

    Re: Price Check on an Arsenal 106U

    I bought my ur for $802 otd about two years ago and I searched high and low for a 'u' before buying it and couldn't find one...nowadays I'd say $1100-$1250 would be about right...dang I wanted a 'u' w/o the side rail on it purty bad ...
    Akforum member #234...

 

 

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Need a price check on an Arsenal SLR-106UR
    By Krinkplinker in forum Krinkovs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. Price check for an Arsenal USA SSR 99?????
    By drummerdude1188 in forum Bulgarian
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 06:38 PM
  3. Arsenal slr-105R Price Check
    By Dublin in forum Bulgarian
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 08:36 PM
  4. Arsenal SA M7 S, price check
    By Buzz in forum Bulgarian
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 05:35 PM
  5. Price check on NIB Arsenal
    By Artty62 in forum Bulgarian
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 09:24 PM

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.