I have 2 accounts

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

I have 2 accounts

Since the lockdown Iíve started combing the site for info again. I tried to find my old account info but I donít remember the pass or even what email I used. I know it wasnít what I use now. Anyway it just occurred to me that I have 2 accounts and thatís probably no a good thing. I wasnít trying to hide it. My old acct is cnow.
    Anyway, Iím cool with this account if you are not able to merge them. I donít really have much to contribute. Learning more than anything. Thanks for your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMguru2 View Post
    I’m in the same boat, emailed the mods here and no response in a week.

are mods no longer active here anymore?
    i have no idea. I joined years ago before the site changed ownership I think. Still many if not all the same guys posting I think. I don’t think it’s as active as it used to be but still seems like a great place.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4434 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMguru2 View Post
    I’m in the same boat, emailed the mods here and no response in a week.

are mods no longer active here anymore?
    Oh really? The ONLY PM I received from you was yesterday (26 May) and you've already received a reply.
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate than the puppetmasters training us to hate them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    LOOKING FOR: EG SSG-82 5.45 bolt gun; Soviet (7.62), East German (7.62/5.45) and Romy (5.45) Barrels; nice EG or Soviet Makarov
    I organize and sell Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collections and estates for those who cannot or would prefer not to, send a PM if interested.
    Kalashnikov Collectors Association

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    At least he remembers his old user name.

I couldn’t remember my old email, password OR username!lol

The last few years I’ve been so damn busy that I literally hadn’t used the internet to do anything but email until this corona shut down. On the second or third day I was looking for something to do so I started pulling parts kits off the shelf and going through them.

It didn't take long before I was back here.

Registering with a new name felt wrong but I figured that it wouldn’t be too bad as I never sold anything and can’t imagine that I ever would.

I did however buy some kits from members in the past... a few AK55 kits, a couple of milled bulgarian kits and some Russian kits, but I have WAY WAY too many unbuilt to buy more and the prices for the only two kits I’d be interested in purchasing are likely too expensive to even consider, so I figured it wouldn’t matter if I opened a new account and registered with a new username.

I was thinking of reaching out to tge members I bought kits from and seeing if they remember me.lol

I probably only had about 15 posts on that old account and none were anything special enough to bug anybody about.

Its good to see a lot of older members still posting. Still a great site.

Sponsors