Brownells has 4x Japanese scopes in stock.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Brownells has 4x Japanese scopes in stock.

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30157
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    594 times

    Brownells has 4x Japanese scopes in stock.

    AZAK, MPiKM-72 and scottyb like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30157
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    594 times
    I'll get a picture when it gets here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Member #
    25861
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Southwest Ohio
    Posts
    235
    Liked
    106 times
    +1. Mine will be delivered on Friday. I will compare with an original AR15 Colt Japanese scope.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member

    Member #
    3901
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    20,353
    Liked
    18922 times
    I was gonna say... i was going to get an AP chub if they had repro Arisaka scopes.. but the chances of decently priced repros for that niche of a rifle is slim to none.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

    Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

  6. #5
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30157
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    594 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    I was gonna say... i was going to get an AP chub if they had repro Arisaka scopes.. but the chances of decently priced repros for that niche of a rifle is slim to none.
    Always a bidding war to $400++ on these scopes that are 40+/- years old... I just figure Japan remade the same scope, so it's entirely possible these can last about the same time and beating, not that I would dare.

    $100 bucks off, pairs with my rifle, Japanese glass 4x brand the fuck new.

  7. #6
    Senior Member

    Member #
    3901
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    20,353
    Liked
    18922 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Always a bidding war to $400++ on these scopes that are 40+/- years old... I just figure Japan remade the same scope, so it's entirely possible these can last about the same time and beating, not that I would dare.

    $100 bucks off, pairs with my rifle, Japanese glass 4x brand the fuck new.
    I wasn't downplaying the value or anything. I just got thread whiplash from seeing the title and for a second I thought it might have been something else.
    MPiKM-72 and JeepFan like this.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

    Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

  8. #7
    Senior Member

    Member #
    27874
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    1,879
    Liked
    5030 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    I wasn't downplaying the value or anything. I just got thread whiplash from seeing the title and for a second I thought it might have been something else.
    This. The 4x had me wondering.

    I've been trying to work a deal on a scope-less Type 97 for a while. One of these days....
    Andyman and 10Gauge like this.


  9. #8
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30157
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    594 times
    I think I was drinking when I read your comment 10gauge. My bad.

    Only thing wrong is the stylized "Retro" logo, so far. No lens caps. Don't know when mine will get here.
    10Gauge likes this.

  10. #9
    Senior Member

    Member #
    3901
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    20,353
    Liked
    18922 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I think I was drinking when I read your comment 10gauge. My bad.

    Only thing wrong is the stylized "Retro" logo, so far. No lens caps. Don't know when mine will get here.
    No worries man
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

    Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

  11. #10
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    13964
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,245
    Liked
    3920 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Handler View Post
    +1. Mine will be delivered on Friday. I will compare with an original AR15 Colt Japanese scope.
    Looking forward to the comparison.
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate than the puppetmasters training us to hate them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    I can organize and sell your Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collection
    if you lack the time or desire; send a PM if interested.


    Kalashnikov Collectors Association

  12. #11
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30157
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    594 times
    Wednesday.

  13. #12
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30157
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    594 times
    10Gauge, AZAK and JoeMomma like this.

  14. #13
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30157
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    594 times
    10Gauge, AZAK and JoeMomma like this.

  15. #14
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30157
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    594 times
    10Gauge and AZAK like this.

  16. #15
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30157
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    594 times
    10Gauge, AZAK and JoeMomma like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.