What Tunes do you Jam to? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What Tunes do you Jam to?

Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    I've been listening to music I listened to in late 70's and 80's; Blondie, Cars, Tom Petty, ELO, Styx. Of course all Metal old and new. Found a couple of Gary Numan's new CD's on youtube; Hybrid and Splinter. Plug in the headphones and go to cleaning guns or reloading.
    DREMEL, Gods little gift to the AK owner/operator.

If it aint' propelled by gunpowder or a petroleum product, it's not in my hands!!

Member #
    Liked
    582 times
    Hard core punk rock, street punk, speed metal, death metal, and ska.
    Thrasher likes this.
    Blahpony confirmed as Darth Paydirt - 10Gauge

Member #
    Liked
    1953 times
    I like my music to rock on whatever im doing or working on or traveling its gotta jam. always finding new tunes. always a broad spectrum of tunes in my playbook both rare and mainstream. I kinda toned it down on all the devil music when my life turned for the better. still like hawkwind a lot and what I consider the classics jokingly.

always cool to have mp3 and headphones in all day while hiking the streets and mountaintops in asia. I don't speak tagalog etc that good anyways so I just jam all day long and break for beer and chow. gotta have a lot of tunes on file to do that. always looking for more tunes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYAd0-ifNlM
    life, liberty, pursuit of happiness. write it on the ceiling walls mirror if you have to because it will mock you until you obtain it. learn for your self what evil people have done in secret making you an unhappy unhealthy ill-informed slave. top globalists have become the one true enemy of humanity. most everyone else seeming to be problems are bent to their will creating crisis and social change required for a new ''one world''.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1953 times
    a lot of neat videos out there I never noticed. I find a lot on youtube anymore now that im sorta grown up and not moshing or getting sloppy at punk rock beer halls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc
    life, liberty, pursuit of happiness. write it on the ceiling walls mirror if you have to because it will mock you until you obtain it. learn for your self what evil people have done in secret making you an unhappy unhealthy ill-informed slave. top globalists have become the one true enemy of humanity. most everyone else seeming to be problems are bent to their will creating crisis and social change required for a new ''one world''.

Member #
    Liked
    1953 times
    how I find new music to add to my mp3s I just pop up one song either by name or lyrics it just pops right up on youtube. then I jump to adjacent window options til I run out of decent tunes and go backwards and search different side option windows if that makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovdm2yX4MA

Member #
    Liked
    2987 times
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Classic Rock, some Cash too
    Wyo Wolverine likes this.
    Before I judge somebody I like to walk a mile in their shoes, then when I do judge them I'm a mile away, and they'll have no shoes.

WTB: Russian Izzy AK-74 type C "lazy" dust cover, Russian Izzy AK-74 type B cleaning rod, Russian Izzy AK-74 type A lower handguard retainer, and a Russian Izzy AK-74 type B selector. *PM if you have these or have seen a ad floating around*

Member #
    Liked
    89 times
    Thrash.
    Also the classics (Sabbath/Deep Purple), and some not so thrashy (King Diamond/Candlemass) stuff.
    Been on a Savatage kick lately.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8MlyHcFymA"]The Sirens are calling...
    Wyo Wolverine likes this.
    "Skill, not fear, will rule this night. Cold Steel, will win this fight." - Nuclear Assault, 1987

Member #
    Liked
    16481 times
    Rock and Smuckers
    pics / vid required for validation

Member #
    Liked
    1062 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Thrash.
    Also the classics (Sabbath/Deep Purple), and some not so thrashy (King Diamond/Candlemass) stuff.
    Been on a Savatage kick lately.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8MlyHcFymA"]The Sirens are calling...
    Nice. Savatage is in my top 3 bands along with Sabbath and Fates Warning.

I'm currently teaching myself how to play Gates of Babylon by Rainbow. Last week I got down Shadow of the Wind by Sabbath pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OltLpRfJec4
    Thrasher likes this.
    US Army 91-95
    NRA Member
    GOA Member

Member #
    Liked
    2303 times
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

WTB-AIMS 74 cleaning kit

Member #
    Liked
    582 times
    Here's a band I've been spending time with lately. It's thrash with a good classic rock influence in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKanmLGBEJA

Member #
    Liked
    1953 times
    when I link more than 1 video per post only the first one shows up. does anyone else have that problem or can anyone explain why that happens? I see you guys get around that somehow. seems like on the old forum I didn't have that problem either its just nowdays.

Member #
    Liked
    582 times
    Quote Originally Posted by COMM BLOC View Post
    when I link more than 1 video per post only the first one shows up. does anyone else have that problem or can anyone explain why that happens? I see you guys get around that somehow. seems like on the old forum I didn't have that problem either its just nowdays.
    It happens to me all the time. I just keep all the good videos to myself and bask in the warmth of what your lives are missing.

Member #
    Liked
    2987 times
    Quote Originally Posted by COMM BLOC View Post
    I got around it by unchecking "convert links to videos" in the advanced post interface.
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors