• 1 Post By JoeMomma

Thread: Ndm 86

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    5068 times

Ndm 86

A good friend of mine bought this several years ago, and FINALLY decided to come over and take it to his place, and shoot it. This is the second time I've had a chance to shoot one of these fine rifles, and it did not disappoint! From what we could tell, the rifle was brand new, with only evidence of it being test fired.
    He shot 20 rounds of some Russian run of the mill stuff, and I shot 20 of good old Wolff. The wind was really gusting that day, but even with average ammo, the rifle performed as advertised.
    I doubt I will ever own one due to the price, but at least I have a good friend who will let me shoot it when I want. The head shots were done at 100M with Wolff ammo from the prone supported.

Pulled one really bad, but otherwise pleased:
    TRAAK's likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    7978 times
    Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo about finking time that dude picked that up!

I thought it was a russian SVD though. the NDMs are expensive too but not 10k-12k like the ruskies are.. last time i checked anyway.

For a rifle that costs about as much as a gently used car, it better be as badass as it is. lol
    "If I spent half as much time in the gym as I do on the computer, I'd be ripped as s*** by now" - Me

"There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

Member #
    Liked
    694 times
    Shot one of these as a kid...so badass...id do just about anything to have one.

Its not everyday we get to see nice bew svd pics...thanks for sharing man!!
    Trade plus cash for:
    Need Izzy Rear sight leaf TK799
    Need Tula Rear sight leaf
    МЛ6218

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    5068 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo about finking time that dude picked that up!

I thought it was a russian SVD though. the NDMs are expensive too but not 10k-12k like the ruskies are.. last time i checked anyway.

For a rifle that costs about as much as a gently used car, it better be as badass as it is. lol
    Yep...no shit on that! The damn thing has been sitting in my safe for several years now. He kept asking me if I'd shot yet....
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Sponsors