Dragunov SVD new unfired no import marks what's it value? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Dragunov SVD new unfired no import marks what's it value?

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by COMM BLOC View Post
    ya all failed to mention the dragunovs with wood stocks always have a scope serial number on left side of stock behind scope with serial number on scope matched together at factory to stock once scope unit was fitted but never same serial as rifle when new. sounds like his rifle might be matching after all. brand new no dust or sand just clean as a whistle. hmmmm. crazy aint it.
    Actually, not the case with the chinese NDM 86's, my scope is serialed to green can, but not the same as the rifle.

Member #
    Liked
    217 times
    Quote Originally Posted by frick View Post
    Actually, not the case with the chinese NDM 86's, my scope is serialed to green can, but not the same as the rifle.
    Then some were down the line.The original scope and can that should be matched to the serial number on the stock,,Was separated from your rifle and replaced with another.Every Chinese that I have owned,,The scopes always matched the numbers on the stock,As well as the cans-- Frenchy
    Youth is wasted on Young people,Ben Franklin

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    Then some were down the line.The original scope and can that should be matched to the serial number on the stock,,Was separated from your rifle and replaced with another.Every Chinese that I have owned,,The scopes always matched the numbers on the stock,As well as the cans-- Frenchy
    Honestly, these are so rare, I have only seen mine, and it came from a collector going through a divorce, years ago, selling it through a LGS.

I do know, I have seen others who have had the same setup that have come up for sale through the years, IE, non matching scope and rifle.

Some, never had the green cans either. I think that its a matter of what the Chicoms sent out on any given order, especially, towards the end of what they had, Its not the first one off I have bought that was chinese either.

I have an underfolder, pre ban, that was sold to me with faux german furniture, came from "Mikey D", if any of you can remember back that far.

Now, this was LONG before you could find either original, OR, newly made repro East German stuff, and while its CLOSE in design, its not exact, this was before the wall fell, and east german stuff was even available.

After consulting with Dan, from Dans Sporting goods, the thought is, that they shipped some that had intended to be sanitized, and made NOT to look like it came from China, rather, from East Germany.

Thats the beauty of this stuff, you never knew exactly what was going to show up next, hell, it took me years to find a PLA military knife, I saw at a gun show once, its a weird knife and integral scabbard, that withdraws the blade as you draw it, beautiful chinese green with their star on it.
    rad0A11A2009_0417mk0002.JPG

100_0185.jpg

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    217 times
    Also,,Some suppliers of the NDM,,Held back on the original gear that was sent with each rifle,,4/5 mags,bayonet,sling,tool kits,and scope with can with some spare parts.This I know for fact,,Why because I bought some of this stuff from one of the last distributors who had those accessories in stock,,Mags,Scope Cans,,and some spare tool kits..They would later sell them to their customers as EXTRAS,,But in reality. that gear came with each rifle,Or I should say most of them..But no matter what when the ChiCom SVD types came in,,They were one heck of a great buy,In any caliber.7.62x51 or 7.62x54r.A group buy of three or more shooter brought the price down a whole lot more.--Now Great rifle to own and shoot,,Thank the clinton crime family for making them un importable--Have a great day FRenchy
    Youth is wasted on Young people,Ben Franklin

Member #
    Liked
    279 times
    That's right.. I remember CDNN or Centerfire was selling the green scope cans separately. I bought some and they were serialize to some rifle

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    Also,,Some suppliers of the NDM,,Held back on the original gear that was sent with each rifle,,4/5 mags,bayonet,sling,tool kits,and scope with can with some spare parts.This I know for fact,,Why because I bought some of this stuff from one of the last distributors who had those accessories in stock,,Mags,Scope Cans,,and some spare tool kits..They would later sell them to their customers as EXTRAS,,But in reality. that gear came with each rifle,Or I should say most of them..But no matter what when the ChiCom SVD types came in,,They were one heck of a great buy,In any caliber.7.62x51 or 7.62x54r.A group buy of three or more shooter brought the price down a whole lot more.--Now Great rifle to own and shoot,,Thank the clinton crime family for making them un importable--Have a great day FRenchy
    "A Man with One Gun Can Control 100 Men Without One" -Vladimir Lenin

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    I'm missing a few things from my case
    1.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I love how they came 4 or 5 mags, yet I only got one. Good luck finding a .308 NDM mag these days.

I've heard of conversions, but never have I actually seen a mag conversion that worked.

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    very nice since there nor marking i think its gonna cost lesser than usual

dvs

Member #
    The Peoples Demokratik Republik Of Kalefornia
    Liked
    262 times
    when I got my NDM .308 it came with 2 magazines. I found a shipping list in the crease of the box that the importer missed that said it shipped with a bayonet..I didnt get, 5 magazines, I got 2, a soft case..I didnt get. I got the scope can with matching scope and it had the cleaning kit. Also listed was the sling, I didnt get that either..so it seems these came in pretty complete and the importer or retailers took parts out...
    "No matter what you try and make in Russia, it always turns out like a Kalashnikov,”
    Vladimir Putin 2013

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    The SVD's pictured are awesome. The OP's rifle looks out of this world! My dream rifle...I'd love to have one.

On a side note, I looked one over and held it that came back from the Gulf. Fully intact and beautiful. I also read the accompanying bring back letter signed and dated. It was "not for sale, at any price"... but I understood.

Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    My Chinese NDM 86 762X54r came with everything but in a drag bag not the fancy wooden case.
    I wish I had kept it.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    172 times
    Nice rifle man, I'd love to luck into one myself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors