Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Suppressed TIGR/SVD

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    1477666320408.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by COMM BLOC View Post
    post a pic brother wow! I gotta see the cz regulator. was it a loose fit by chance or did the gunsmith say if the regulator fit perfectly.

Sorry for the cell phone quality pic. It looks better in person, at least to me. My phone was dead so we used my friend's and he texted them to me. This is probably the best one. Because the barrel was threaded at 5/8x24, there wasn't any need for an adapter bc that's what the Hybrid was threaded to right out the box. I guess I could get a quick attach or something if I really wanted to but I think I will just leave it like this. As far as the Czech regulator, the only sentence Mike at Firing Line said about it was after I sent it to him "Yeah, I got it, this will work." Lol, so I just went with that. The way Mike explained it was that it came with 2 screws, a long one & a short one. If shooting suppressed, put the long one in, if shooting with no suppressor, put the short one in. So I told him to just send it to me with the long one in, I really only planned on shooting it suppressed anyway. I ordered the Hybrid June 30th so maybe half the wait is already over. This time of year I travel a lot for family reasons so it's tough to go shoot a rifle like this bc I have to get out of the city to do it.
    COMM BLOC likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2251 times
    that's the kinda stuff I always wished my uncle would dig out at family gatherings as a kid but it just never happened quite like that. coolest conversation starter ever! pardon me have you seen my newest sniper rifle? hahah! your instantly awesome!

you need a bigger high definition scope so you can shoot then see the impact long distance a second later. its awesome! I shoot ground hogs with mine in open fields this time of year. once they combine the fields its game on. sadly the animals know me by my sound signature. [if I miss] heheh! I do get to play with my thermal scope a lot though. that's fun.

what ammo do you use with suppressor?
    Last edited by COMM BLOC; 10-30-2016 at 10:20 AM.
    DISCLAIMER; I live in a murderous world imploding over other folks secret agendas. in doing so im told to pretend to act ''normal'' like everyone else and hide under a rock and make normal sheep noises. kinda like a sheep watching its family being led into an automated meat grinder. think about the other sheep saying don't draw attention to yourself they might target you next. F*#K THAT! stand up and make a last stand for humanity! Robbie f*#king parker were live! WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Would you believe most in my family would have no idea what this even is, lol? They're pro 2nd Amendment but not really pro gun so I typically keep my mouth shut at the gatherings.

I do have a Pulsar thermal scope I will most likely put on it. I need the mount though and those are a bit pricey. Another gun project has exhausted my gun fund so I'll have to wait a little while, most likely until New Year's.

You bring up an interesting point - ammo. I have close to 4000 rounds of 54R ammo of various grain sizes, I don't think any of it is subsonic and I don't think they even make subsonic ammo in that caliber but I will start looking hard once I get some spending money.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan316 View Post
    I'm still here. Got the SVD barrel finally installed with the Czech gas regulator. Waiting on my hybrid suppressor to clear ATF jail. I visited a friend the other day & he has the same hybrid so we put it on my Dragunov and took a pic. I'll post it when I can but I really, really liked it. I hope everything works out with it for all the drama it's caused me. No more legwork at least, I just have to wait on ATF.
    Any link or contact info for the Czech regulator?
    Снайперская винтовка Драгунова

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    https://www.facebook.com/SureshotArmamentGroup/?fref=ts

Guy's name is Val. Hopefully he's got a better system for dealing with Americans now. What I had to pay in wire fees should be Clinton-level illegal.

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan316 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/SureshotArmamentGroup/?fref=ts

Guy's name is Val. Hopefully he's got a better system for dealing with Americans now. What I had to pay in wire fees should be Clinton-level illegal.
    Val is the gentleman in the "Dragunov in a new way" thread on the Files, correct?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Yes. I forgot about that thread.

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Any more pics or experience with this suppressed SVD and the adjustable gas regulator?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsors