AK Rifles banner

AK.... The Apocalypse Weapon?

12K views 71 replies 29 participants last post by  IrishRifles 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Is the AK 'the' weapon to have if-and-when all this comes crumbling down tomorrow?

Do do I dare use the 'A' word

#49 ·
Actually it is 10-10-2015. That will be the day SHTF starts. Hope it isn't but there are tens of thousands, and perhaps millions, who agree that that day is the day to seek "Justice or else".

We are already seeing little attacks here and there but on that day we will probably see a lot more attacks followed by a state of emergency on a national level.

I find it disgusting that there is such a large divide in what one race can do, or say, versus what another cannot do. Take using offensive name calling as an example. We have recently had groups of young blacks yelling racist names at passing white motorists and nothing is done mostly because if someone does call LE they will be labeled a racist. And even if LE were to show up and investigate it would be considered "free speech". Yet if a group of young whites where to be yelling offensive names at passing black motorists there would be outrage, perhaps violence and those doing it would be labeled racists. LE would also be called and some sort of civil rights violation would be investigated after they were arrested. Then imagine for a second the response you would get by those young blacks if they were called a racist name in return. They would likely respond with violence and some, including our government, would see the violence as justified. And if those blacks were to actually assault the whites it would be nothing more than the whites getting what they deserve at the hands of these racist blacks. But if a group of whites were to attack the blacks in the same exact way then those whites are immediately labeled racists and they would be charged with a hate crime as well as investigated by the DoJ for civil rights violations. I have seen this first hand. While working in LE we had a black man and white man get into a fight in a bar, nothing serious. The black man was charged with simple assault and released almost immediately after he sobered up. The white man was not released and was held for investigators because his assault was labeled a hate crime because his "victim" was black. I never found out the disposition of either but that should have never happened in the first place. And this is another serious problem, blacks are almost always viewed as the victims and are encouraged to portray themselves as victims by the race baiters.

This president, and this administration, has done more to put a divide between all races than anyone else in history. I have never been a racist but I will say I am very prejudiced. I am not prejudiced against anyone because of the color of their skin, their religion or what sex they are. But I am very prejudiced against people, regardless of race or any other "protect class", because of their actions. If a person is acting a fool, regardless of "protected class", I will not support them, their agenda or their actions nor will I associate with them. I don't say these things because I am racist or have racist views but because I believe EVERYONE should be treated as equals and no one group should be given special treatment by our government, or anyone else, based upon their "protected class". This government thrives on pitting different groups against each other and I am sick and tired of it. Politically correctness has run amok in this country and you cannot say what you want because someone will get offended, call for action by the government and you will be punished some how for hurting someone's feelings.

And even though this president has done more harm to race relations than any single person in history he is not the only one to blame for this. For a very, very long time there have been programs, government programs, designed to enslave the minority communities and they have fell for it hook, line and sinker. For what amounts to less than minimum wage the minorities have given up on their hopes, dreams and aspirations. Imagine how they must feel as they look back on their lives knowing they gave up all they could have been for such a small amount.

#67 · (Edited)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=788675427906398&id=365178373589441&_rdr

https://www.justiceorelse.com

All those listening to this race baiter are waiting for him to give them the go ahead. Millions agree with him on his views and some WILL act if he tells them to. The black panthers are calling for the killing of whites, even white children. There have been plenty of black on white attacks on behalf of the those calling for whites to be attacked.

We are already seeing the effects of these same race gaiters calling for the killing of LE officers although they are calling for it on a much smaller scale.

The original million man march had close to that attend and that was in a time of relative peace between all Americans. Today we are in much dire straights when it comes to race relations in the U.S. I have never seen as many people calling for the death of other races. Now imagine if just 1% actually did attack? I, for one, will not pretend nothing will happen or that it is in inconsequential.

#58 ·
Hard to believe it's been over 15 years.....[video=youtube;3cHlE4e2tQALittle]https://youtu.be/3cHlE4e2tQALittle[/video] Girl: Daddy what's it gonna be like in the year 2000?Dad: Well sweetheart for your sake I hope it'll all be peaches & cream. But I'm afraid the end time is near. The cataclysmic apocalypse referred to in the scriptures of every holly book known to mankind. It will be an era fraught with boundless greed & corruption where global monetary systems disintegrate leaving brother to kill brother for a grain of over cooked rice. The nations of the civilised world will collapse under the impressive weight of parasitic political conspiracies which remove all hope & optimism from their once faithful citizens. Around the globe, generations of polluters will be punished for their sins. Unshielded by the O-zone they have successfully depleted, left to bake in the searing naked rays of light. Wholesale assassinations served to destabilise every remaining government, leaving the starving & wicked to fendFor themselves. Bloodthirsty renegade cyborgs created by tax dodging corporations reek havoc. Pissed off androids tired of being slaves to a godless & gutless system, where the rich get richer & the poor get fucked over and out, unleash total world wide destruction by means of nuclear holocaust, annihilating the terrified masses, leaving in itsTorturous wake nothing but vicious, cannibalistic, mutating, radiating, and horribly disfigured hordes of satanic killers, begged on revenge, but against whom? There are so few left alive. Starvation reins supreme, forcing unlucky survivors to eat anything & anyone in their path. Massive earthquakes crack the planets crust like a hollow egg shell, causing unending volcanic eruptions. Creatures of the seven seas,Unable to escape the certain death upon land, boil in their liquid prison.Disease then circles the earth, plagues & viruses with no known cause or cure laying waste to whatever draws breath, and human-kind having proven itself to be nothing more than a race of ruthless scavengers, fall victim to merciless attacks at the hands of interplanetary alien tribes who seek to conquer our charred remains. This is Extinction Level Event,The Final World Front. And there is Only, One, Year, Left.Little Girl: Wow, that's cool, I can't hardly wait!Dad: You don't have to, because here it is..........

#69 ·
So its tinfoil time when someone recognizes someone else might want to harm them? We, as Americans, are under constant threat abroad as well as here at home. There have been several attacks just recently. And even among our own we have some vowing to kill other Americans because of their skin color only. They have said it recently over and over again. So why am I wearing tin foil by at least acknowledging that some people might want to do harm to me?

#70 · (Edited)
Here is a list of the causes of death in the USA. Best to concern over those that have a percentage of happening that is not .003%. And concentrate on those than can be prevented by lifestyle actions or changes. Or you can dwell on the obscure chances of death by other races or from terrorists etc. Which in general are not in ones control and .00003% likely to happen. But each to their own on how they spend their time.

Injury Facts Chart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.