• 1 Post By Ashvetz
  • 1 Post By Ashvetz
  • 1 Post By akraider

Thread: Arsenal SA M-7A1R

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Arsenal SA M-7A1R

Good morning, I am new to the forum and I'm not a big AK guy however I picked up this Older model Arsenal a few months ago and I am very curious as to its value and if it is a rare rifle. Its the SA M-7A1R I can post pics later if I get the chance. Any information that the experts on this forum have would be greatly appreciated!
    Ram Rod likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    970 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvetz View Post
    Good morning, I am new to the forum and I'm not a big AK guy however I picked up this Older model Arsenal a few months ago and I am very curious as to its value and if it is a rare rifle. Its the SA M-7A1R I can post pics later if I get the chance. Any information that the experts on this forum have would be greatly appreciated!
    Welcome to the forum!
    I kinda like the "older Arsenal" rifles myself. Arsenal of Bulgaria that is.
    Pics would be great!
    MAGA- let's get this show on the road!

Sans Remords

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Here are some pics
    Attached Images
    SwampDude likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    970 times
    It is a very nice rifle. Like the fact those came with NATO length stock. I'd say they are very hard to find. Rare but could be found I guess. $2500 maybe more depending? Google is your friend.
    MAGA- let's get this show on the road!

Sans Remords

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Badass. I havent been lucky enough to find any arsenals here in missouri. Gun shows here are bland.

Member #
    Liked
    172 times
    These were Sam 7r's or " s "'s that were engraved as r1's...they had the r1 flash hider added for a little authenticity and a Nato length stock...they are slightly scarce as are the Sam 7 carbines but not unobtainiumish...probably realistic market on them is $1200 - $1500...I like these Bulgies...
    SwampDude likes this.
    Akforum member #234...

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Quote Originally Posted by akraider View Post
    These were Sam 7r's or " s "'s that were engraved as r1's...they had the r1 flash hider added for a little authenticity and a Nato length stock...they are slightly scarce as are the Sam 7 carbines but not unobtainiumish...probably realistic market on them is $1200 - $1500...I like these Bulgies...
    I will agree these were only around for a few years after the sunset of the 04 ban. I bought 2 when new on separate occasions, it is a should have kept gun for me.
    Bulgarian milled receiver finished machining and assembly done in Vegas, collectible yes to certain people. But if looked at practically all you need is a donor SAM7R pop on a 24mm sight block and ARM1 flash hider and same exact gun. $1000-$1500, the $1000 gun is a clean used shooter and the $1500 gun being new in box. I have not seen many for sale over the last few years but I have not seen one sell for more than $1300 lately.
    One of my old guns
    fd86a9db.jpg

Sponsors