AK Rifles banner

Ammo Price List (always current - now with UPS shipping)

31K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  COMM BLOC 
#1 ·
I'm trying to improve my site by getting more users to rate, submit, and interact with the deals. The links below are easy ways to find always current ammo (and gun) deals. Enjoy, I'm always open to comments or improvements on the site!

PRICES ARE **ALWAYS** CURRENT

Main URL - All Calibers

Current 7.62x39 Prices

Current 5.45x39 Prices

If you see something that is wrong, there is a flag deal link on every deal. If a constant flow of deals and submitted, flagged, and taken off the page, the site should be an excellent resource to make it easy to find ammo deals in our time of high ammo prices. If anyone has a suggestion on how to better accomplish this, I'm all ears :goof:

See less See more
#3 ·
Great list, I added a feature to the site tonight to allow users to submit distributors to show up on the links list automatically. Had to do some pretty heavy validation to keep things safe and keep certain distributors URLs out (can anyone say FGW?). Thanks for the permission to use your list, I may add a few here and there and the rest should get filled in with time.

Any other suggestions welcome, I look forward to coding whatever anyone wants.

#6 ·
I know that this must be a pain to keep this link up to date, but I found that The Amory prices are not accurate. Instead of $142/1000 like the link says they are currently $160. Here is their link: http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/s ... _ammo.html

I don't work for them but was just looking for a good deal on ammo prices. the best that I can find today (3-13-07) is locally for Wolf black box at 3.33/20 which equals 166.50 delivered since I pick it up in town. That is less than $160 + the shipping charges.

Rick

#8 ·
First this is a great thread...good info.

However I found while rummaging around on these ammo sites the wide discrepancy in shipping costs. Like 1000 rounds of 7.62X39 from the Ammo Connection is the best price at $145.00/1000 the shipping is ridiculous at $41.00 total $186.00 whereas the price from AIM Surplus is $149.95 their shipping is $29.00 total $178.95. Some of the sites want you to sign up before they will give you shipping prices. That's BS.

Caveat emptor :neutral:

#12 ·
squeky said:
I'm trying to improve my site by getting more users to rate, submit, and interact with the deals. The links below are easy ways to find always current ammo (and gun) deals. Enjoy, I'm always open to comments or improvements on the site!

Main URL - All Calibers

Current 7.62x39 Prices

Current 5.45x39 Prices

If you see something that is wrong, there is a flag deal link on every deal. If a constant flow of deals and submitted, flagged, and taken off the page, the site should be an excellent resource to make it easy to find ammo deals in our time of high ammo prices. If anyone has a suggestion on how to better accomplish this, I'm all ears :goof:
Bump for a great site, I check it daily :smile:

#14 ·
Remy1492 said:
my whole base uses his page for ammo deals. its good.

Do you include century's deals with FREE shipping ($500+) in the algorithm?
:twirl: , awesome!

Yes, any deal from Century uses their prices for shipping instead of by weight. I check occasionally to make sure the shipping policies haven't changed for any vendor that has any sort of flat rate shipping.

#15 ·
I've been using the site for a while, just wanted to say a big Thank You for helping to equalize the field. We can see who has the prices and who doesn't. I've enjoyed the opportunity to add .338 Federal to the list, and I've even seen other users adding deals, too. Thank you for such a great resource!

#16 ·
motopolitico said:
I've been using the site for a while, just wanted to say a big Thank You for helping to equalize the field. We can see who has the prices and who doesn't. I've enjoyed the opportunity to add .338 Federal to the list, and I've even seen other users adding deals, too. Thank you for such a great resource!
You're welcome, I'm really glad everyone is still using and enjoying!

#18 ·
squeky said:

Main URL - All Calibers

Current 7.62x39 Prices

Current 5.45x39 Prices

http://gun-deals.com/ammo/.223 Current Prices

:wink:

#20 ·
#23 ·
squeky! everyone around heres been slamming the like button trying to brake it lately. consider yourself liked buster!

Reactions: JHG7.62x39
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.