AK Rifles banner

Rare Ammo!

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  JoeMomma 
#1 ·
You don't see these often anymore:

See less See more
#12 · (Edited)
Um, that's not 7N1. That is regular LPS light ball.

This is a can of 7N1.
View attachment 141137

BigHunt is correct, that is not 7n1. All 7n1 cans will state "СНАЙПЕРСКИЕ" or "Sniper" on it.

The "ЛПС" after the 7.62 is "LPS"
The "гж" is the case type, which will be copper-washed steel
The "Л94" = Lot #L94, "77" is year of manufacture, and "188" is the factory (Novosibirsk / LVE)

This is pretty standard surplus stuff, but given the rate at which it's coming in... yeah, it's rare! Hahaha

#3 ·
This was the freebe that was thrown in with the NDM 86 deal my buddy got. He plans on leaving it sealed for now.

#6 ·
oh sure just throw in $450 worth of ammo i mean if you have to.

Does your buddy sacrifice rodents as well to get deals like that? shit.

#5 ·
HAHA I thought of that dingus too when I posted my reply.

I bet that dude used images nicked from Google and went "Lol I'm set r u" kinda suspicious.

Reactions: TRAAK's
#8 ·
Very generous. Even years ago the stuff wasn't cheap like most of the other surplus. It wasn't outrageous either but still.

Wasn't it like 50c a round at one point? I remember getting partially burned over some 54r at the time but it evened out.

#15 ·
Aieyaaa.. well nobody ever said I knew what I was talking about. :eek: I'm just the resident goober after all.

though in my defense the picture was labelled 7n1 so

#16 ·
yeah that's the Russian pkm ammo brother. rguns had it cheap I think they might have gotten it from pac west same source as dan sporting goods. I watched it go up and up when I could only focus on saving ammo monies by buying pallets of other ammo and other stuff knowing full well id have to buy at higher prices and I hit it right in the middle at 90 a spam. 30 to 40 bucks wholesale a spam I knew wouldn't last for ever. I saw how many nagants were coming in and gun popularity in that caliber and others and did the math on paper with a buddy at a bar.

I plopped down cash on a pallet and half of this at last moment then did the same on 545. got bit by the 545 even worse and im still happy I did. bought all the stuff I could as I could afford it. I barely had enough money at times to travel and by golly I did it all. this hobby is a sickness that robs you of cash and free time if you let it.

oh! and worse thing you could do is give that spam back to the guy and complain he didn't give you a free svd ammo spam! :p

#18 ·
Glad I checked here, and thanks for the info! I'll contact the guy and let him know...it may have been an honest mistake. In any event, my friend never paid a dime for this, so nothing was lost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.