AK Rifles banner

5.45x39 ammo + more updates

37K views 62 replies 28 participants last post by  Il Cattivo 
#1 ·
you will need to download and read your PDF homework before this lecture :lol:

http://www.btammolabs.com/fackler/ak74_ ... ential.pdf

seriously though , there is lots more to ground to cover . this is just the primer toward understanding it .

questions before we start?

#54 ·
I have some of those. Not spam can but a bunch of stripper clips. Bought a whole bunch from a gun shop that had them sitting around. Though at first they were 7N6 due to the seal and green case. Never seen Wolf that looked like that. Anyway, shot fine

#61 ·
The latest grist for the more-or-less rumor mill:

Someone on the other site found an SKU for 5.45x39 brass on Prvi Partizan's Serbian website. No word on whether the cases referred to are brass or steel, but just about every other case they make seems to be made of brass.

PPU USA knew nothing about it, but suggested I ask Graf & Sons, since Graf is the one US buisness PPU USA sells reloading components through.

Graf & Sons CS advises that their buyer has requested pricing on those cases and that they have some reason to expect the cases will come in at some point in the indeterminate future.

No word on factory .221" bullets, but hell, I've got one of the sizing dies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.